• Cali
    on twitter yesterday i caught myself getting so heated and mad at someone who was hating on lainey and other transgender people and i wanted to get them to understand that they’re hurting people and they don’t have to understand they just have to shut up and idk how to deal with things like that in a healthy way. a lot of people brush it off and don’t let stuff like that get to them and i wanna know the secret. i figure fellow fans of greg and lainey would be able to help me figure out how to not explode on twitter everytime i see a mean comment.
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    @Cali it’s kinda like arguing with a brick wall when dealing with someone who is transphobic or just someone trolling to be an asshole. I would just try to report and block them. The more you fixate on it, the more damaging it becomes for yourself. It’s like drinking poison and wanting the other person to die. I just try to report people/block them from my feed. It’s hard when ur new to all of it and you wanna resolve things but there’s so much hatred among us so we have to choose our battles at this rate from my experience dealing with these people. You can’t really reason with them, it’s just bonkers. Idk if this helps but I hope it does.
  • Cali
    i’m definitely not new i’ve been defending people online since 2014 but i hate how it gets to me but nothing ever seems to get to everyone else. thanks for the advice tho i’m gonna try to just block people
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    it does bother me that people are very cruel online and it’s just malicious. It’s just wrong how people can just type these horrible things and not feel bad about it.
  • Cali
    cause they don’t think they’re doing anything wrong it’s disgusting. if you have twitter you should dm me cause i haven’t hit enough posts for messaging yet on the forum
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    I have gotten like rude comments on twitter. I replied to one of Lainey’s tweets and got “hey fatass” from some random troll. Like who the fuck says that to someone? Like I don’t understand why people are sooo hateful...
    and yeah I can dm you on Twitter
  • Cali
    i get people literally wishing me dead if i defend greg or if i say lainey is attractive which isn’t false
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    I get people calling me a groupie, that I look like I’m 30-49,I’m actually greg(that one is kinda funny not gonna lie, I have been called a cocksucker, a sheep, just anything hurtful and degrading honestly... and this on YouTube comment replies. Frankly it’s degrading and I kinda backed off commenting Bc of it.
  • Cali
    it’s disgusting tbh. i’ve had countless people say that they’re never gonna notice me or love me or my favorite, sleep with me. which i never said i wanted to sleep with anyone i just appreciate them and care about both of them since greg is the first youtuber i ever watched on youtube and i’ve grown up watching his content. stuff they say really sucks and hurts and i feel dumb being upset about people on twitter
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    yeah I agree. Such scumbag people online and I’m sitting here like wtf is wrong with people?
    Like how is that acceptable to say ? And I’m sorry about that.
  • PrincessDiana
    My ex was trans. Female to male. And I loved him. I helped him through alot. So it angers me when people disrespect them. Or when the transtrenders don't take things seriously.
  • Cali
    i don’t like the term transtrender because you can’t decide if someone’s trans for any reason besides actually being trans
  • CeleryxAmy
    People troll transexuality cause they're uninformed.

But if you made a comment for the artist and the fans, forget about anyone else who replies you. Don't even read it. Hit like and remember there are things that matter more, like figuring out how many chromosomes does an almond tree have and other stuff like that
  • PrincessDiana
    transtrenders is a real thing. I don't agree on labeling trans people with that label. But I know people who do this for attention. And I can't stand them because it's already so difficult for them to even get help. It's ridiculous.
  • McFlyDuh
    bump

Reveal
  • Character
    I think the immediate response is: You likely are wasting your time on them.
  • Cali
    i just started blocking them now. i keep getting really mean messages
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    Yeah it’s just terrible..
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Onision Forums!

Guests can only see limited content. Members have more access. Patrons have upload abilities & the most features.