• Hollow
    I hear you people are... go-getters. Really the type to not stay quiet so, I need some help. This is not a 'rate me' thread or a 'am bisexual wat do D;?' thread or whatever you all do as I couldn't give less of a shit. So here's the deal, I pick at my skin, I like getting rid of (or trying to get rid of) blemishes, however, I... damage the skin in the process so...it's a problem. I pick at my skin and at scabs without thinking about it. I've been trying to stop and it's been ok but I want ideas so as to go 'cold turkey'. Please post what you think might be good and, I already have a reward system in place if I stop picking for three months so don't suggest that. Thank you.
  • Hollow
    I don't know. What is wrong with asking for help...?
  • Leanne
    Insulting people and then asking for help is not the most effective way of inspiring people to actually want to provide you with said help.

I'm leery of your motive.
  • Hollow
    when did I insult you all? I'm sorry if anything I said was insulting but I mean it the best way possible. I just want help from people who have a rather active advice forum, seem like a nice community, and I am not a part of...sorry
  • Hollow
    I was also trying to sound casual in the subject of 'not getting this thread off track'.... I guess that didn't work....sorry
  • Hollow
    seriously! I'm blushing at how dumb I must've sounded! It was a good idea at the time to... try to be cool and not care or... something... as onision himself seems to have that mentality...? I misread...sorry
  • Character
    Leanne is so fucking awesome right now.
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    @Leanne is a fucking icon haha
  • Hollow
    Ah! see! this is what I came here for! Positive stuff! A community I'm not apart of but don't have anything against and therefore wouldn't mind sharing my...rather personal... problem with!... will you all help me...?
  • Hollow
    uhm.. if you all have questions for me about anything that might help you answer my problem I would be happy to help. Anything at all.
  • Hollow
    did you have any suggestions or no?
  • Hollow
    .....am i alone here?
  • Eli
    Where do you pick at? Face/arm/idek I pick at my face a lot and when I do (nose cheeks) I turn into a tomato so right after I put a yogurt mask and leave it on for like 20 min dont let anyone bother you ugh my dog always trys to lick it off annoying lil poo.
  • Eli
    I love to pick peoples faces im fuking disgusting...or back idek people get shit there too lmao
  • CeleryxAmy
    I haven't read the responses but I'm pretty sure you're a dermatilomaniac so get informed on treatments for that condition.
  • CeleryxAmy
    Ok, I read them. Yeah, read about the condition, treatment and recovery and get proffesional help from a psychiatrist/psychologist. I'm pretty sure you have that, wherever it is you pick at. So yeah.
  • CeleryxAmy
    And they don't think you sounded stupid for trying to sound casual and not deep. Their problem is that you came here and stereotyped us into "rate me" and "what do I do bout my sexuality" and the "or whatever it is you do as I couldn't give less of a shit" made it sound pretty rude. But trying to be casual wasn't a problem at all, yeah, Onision used to do that, I do that too. The issue is if you want to win a group's sympathy and help, you shouldn't start off being rude, it's not helpful.
  • PrincessDiana
    I want you to marry me.
  • Hollow
    the funny part about that is that I am bisexual and care about what people think of me. I realized later that I should've put a 'lol' at the end of my rather rude statement to show that it was casual. I'll look into 'dermatilomaniac' and such.

I think I'll stay here because you have been nice to me. I don't watch onision and the original plan was to make an account, get my answer and leave but... I like how real you people are. I'll stay.
  • Sheila Motko
    There's nothing wrong with asking for help..May I ask you what brought you here ,have you seen Characters videos..?? Hollow..you should be yourself..not care about what people think..do what makes you happy and as long as you don't hurt anyone...you be you. We all on here will be happy to advise you if we can.
  • Hollow
    I've seen a few but not many. It's not like I hated them or anything but they were just... there. There are a few things I liked and a few I didn't. I don't really like onision as a person but he is still entertaining and has a few things I like. I felt like his audience was my age and might help me out/ accept me.
  • Sheila Motko
    Don't believe all the haters on line about him..and yes they will help you
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    Yeah we can help ya
  • CeleryxAmy
    @Hollow How old are you?
  • Fake name
    I hear you on this: I chew my finger tips until they're bloody. What helps me stop is hand sanitizer on my finger tips.
  • CeleryxAmy
    i painted my nails every week and stopped biting them
  • Fake name
    that helps me stop biting my nails too.
  • CeleryxAmy
    I used to paint them rainbow and do a lot of designs. Paint them again every time they're fading off
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Onision Forums!

Guests can only see limited content. Members have more access. Patrons have upload abilities & the most features.