• Trish
    Hi my name is Patricia but I usually go by Trish Im a Libra and Im in a polyamourist relationship with my gf. Im bi and I think I think too much Lol. I should go into philosophy. I like all kinds of music except for up-to-date rap and country. Im 5'6" and I'd like to say Im friendly but I tend to avoid all human interaction Lol. I love havin conversations with people as weird as it is. I like getting personal quick. I would love to have a convo with u Greg I would love talking to others aswell. Have a great night! Peace ✌
  • CeleryxAmy
    have a great noght too
  • MonaHerSelf
    Hey I am Mona and I'm old. Lol
    I am a capricorn and a cis-woman.
    I liked your Speaks era back in the day when you always said things which were too inconvenient and uncomfortable for the mass majority. This has drawn me into your channel roughly 5/6 years ago and that is something that describes my character pretty well. Sometimes it's a good thing. And sometimes I don't know when to stop but I am definitely getting there.

I like BTS and... I don't have any hobbies. ^^ living my life and supporting my family whenever possible.
    I am very politically active. I am German btw.
  • MonaHerSelf
    I can relate to this so much. I like getting personal too easily and too fast. XD BUT NOT EVERYDAY omg what am I
123456Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Onision Forums!

Guests can only see limited content. Members have more access. Patrons have upload abilities & the most features.