• Lilyanna
    I am 5’0 and 150 pounds. I am really insecure about my body. I have a big stomach, my thighs are to big. I also have to much fat on my face and arms. My booty and boobs are good. I wear a 34/36B. My butt is big but I hate everything else.
  • Leanne
    I'm sorry?
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    Awww I’m sorry sweetheart you feel that way. I hate that feeling where you feel rejected/left out or just don’t fit on bc you don’t look like everyone else around you. I have struggled with my weight my whole life and let me tell you something I wish people told me. I have struggled with feeling insecure about my body and ur not alone bc most women feel the same.
    It does get better and easier as you grow when it comes to accepting your body. It’s okay to sometimes not like certain aspects of yourself but you are more than just your physical body, there’s your inner beauty and there are people that are gonna for who you are no matter what. But don’t let anyone ever tell you or make you feel like you aren’t good enough,pretty enough or thin enough because those type of people are toxic and you don’t need them in your life bc fuck those assholes. People can cruel but we are our worst critics and I’m guilty of doing this where I feel like there are things about my body that too big which sucks but it does get easier if you talk to someone about how you feel and you focus on other things that make you happy. For me, fashion helped me realize that I can express myself in a positive way and it has helped me learn my body isn’t perfect but it’s still my body nonetheless. You seem like a sweetheart and I’m sorry you feel this way but sometimes writing helps too like a list of things you are proud of about yourself. To me, beauty has no true definition and it’s been warped over the years by society but you gotta keep your chin up and realize that your not alone in how you feel. It’s not easy but with time it does get better. I hope this can help you in some way.
  • Leanne
    Holy novel batman
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    welp I wanted to help her dude! I can’t help my writing habits and I like giving advice
  • CeleryxAmy
    I can only see your face and it's DEFINITELY not fat so you're probably wrong about everything else you said is fat too.
    But you can always adopt a healthy diet and exercise habits and feel better
  • madxprofessor

2007: ur so fat n gross omg stay away from me fuckin ugly bitch
    2018: DAMN GURL WHAT DAT MOUF DO. OMG DA BOOTY GOT ME LIKE OOOOLAWD
  • Leanne
    btw girls like leanne were the girls in high school who sucked cock for ciggs whle girls like us we're reading and maturing, NO OFFENSE! @Leanne
    leanne is a bitch like who touched you as a child?
    dont make me go punch uncle jimmy gurl plz

What in the world makes you think it's okay to say sht like this?

You dont know me in the slightest. You are coming off as arrogant and judgmental. I'm surprised your comment is still up. One might ask what happened to you to make you say that about someone you don't know.

n9oov1s94tj3x5vp.gif
  • madxprofessor
    jajajaja btw, too long didn't read. jeeeze keyboard warrior much?
  • Leanne
    What you said is childish and abusive. Plain and simple.

mxfaj3dott2ozhsw.gif
  • CeleryxAmy
    What's funny is she's acting like an inmature bitch and got fat. Basically what she described. I don't think she's a nerd at all
  • CeleryxAmy
    I mean or maybe she was always fat
  • Leanne
    I would rather not comment on a persons body. I personally just want this forum to stay classy. Using the idea of child sex abuse as an insult is just deplorable. Who does that?
  • CeleryxAmy
    Dude, she's litterally still talking about the popular girls and trying to make herself feel better than them. Looking at the world like it's devided in evil pretty girls and victimized nerds is 12 year old stuff. That's who.
  • CeleryxAmy
    Guys, we're supposed to ask our doctors and not post pictures of our bodies on the site...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Onision Forums!

Guests can only see limited content. Members have more access. Patrons have upload abilities & the most features.