• Fake name
    My day is pretty ok so far. My son is in school and my other kids are either sleeping or playing. Mo complaints here.
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    Meh can’t complain
  • MaryMess
    I had to wake up early and go to the doctor. Now I’m cleaning house. Loads of fun
  • Kara
    Hi! I’m new here - didn’t even know this existed and I’m so glad it does cuz I so needed it so thank you Onision for providing the forum and thank you for asking everyone re: their day. Today kind of sucks tbh. I had massive dental surgery & I’m in a ton of pain; sorry to bitch but you asked lol. Thank you for asking and how is your day?

I doubt Onision will see this but in the off chance he does, your stalker JSBS (@Joysparklebs) is now stalking me (in a different scarier way.) Although she had before her “huge return” it wasn’t nearly as relentless. There is more to it but I’d prefer to not leave all of that here considering she stalks me and Onision so much she legit knows when he’s taking a shit.

Since he has so much experience dealing with the raving frothing at the mouth banshee, I assumed if he saw this he might have some advice, notwithstanding he’s been through the same thing. However when she questioned his military papers she crossed a line which legit pissed me off cuz regardless of what you think of him he served our county and that deserves respect but conveniently Oxford must have left that word out in Joy’s edition... as well a boatload or other words Joy isn’t familiar with. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you and Kind Regards,
    Kara
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Onision Forums!

Guests can only see limited content. Members have more access. Patrons have upload abilities & the most features.