• Booty
    Let's just do a daily thing.

Like a daily diary, vent, whatever!

I got stung by a wasp immediately after getting off work. Like I walked out the door and it flew onto my hand and I was greeted with some of the worst pain. First time in my life I was stung by a wasp and -30/10 would not recommend. Also found out earlier today I probably have an infection in my stomach. What a day.
  • Character
    I'm sorry! Hope you get better soon :P

My day has been weird... worked on this site most of it, then started making videos... then did a one on one chat, then went back to working on videos. No bees!
  • Cali
    unfortunately i’ve had a crap day as well. i’m so sorry about the wasp!!! i hope you’re okay!!
  • McFlyDuh
    Fuck wasps seriously, fuck em. (but save the bees, lol)

Looking forward to the cool videos~

My day was pretty out of the normal; girly friend made me take her shopping (which turned out pretty fun!~) After that we went out to dinner for pizza with her mother. The pizza was bigger than my entire head so I enjoyed it :3 Gf ended up buying a tattoo kit so I'm looking forward to that venture.

how I feel about today
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    Well I visited my grandma and we had a nice visit/chat. My grandma is very out spoken for a woman of her generation so she’s a character hehe. Then I had to run some run errands and I went to starbucks. My day was pretty good actually...
  • McFlyDuh
    Hope your week gets much better ~
  • Lunaticlmao
    I’m filled with grief from the loss of my rabbit, this has been going on for a week
  • Elsielj1991
    I've had a pretty uneventful day tbh, I have 3 boys and they're still on their summer holidays from school so most of my day has been filled with me breaking up wrestling matches they've decided to have and listening to them scream "muuuum" at me every 2 minutes... so pretty much the same as every day :worry:
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    Meh didn’t really get a goodnights sleep and woke up at like 5 am because of cramps. Not feeling so good.
  • Character
    Today is weird. Worked till 4am... weird sleep schedule for the moment. Got a coupon, ate pizza
  • Booty
    I've been mindlessly filing claims, day dreaming about my 3 day weekend and watching old movies from the 50s/60s on YouTube :)
  • Tamara
    Yesterday I lost power for about seven hours after a twister decided to touch down somewhere in QUEBEC of all places! I mean wtf! lightning struck a pole in front of me and the tree in front of my apartment complex nearly fell. But all in all, today's been decent but yesterday was shit! >: I spent most of yesterday at Tim Hortons with a bunch of smelly people cooped up there with my phone just so I wouldn't die from sheer boredom and be stuck in the dark at home bleh. It was the only place on the grid with power. And the grocery store ran on a generator when I walked through it to get some AC relief, it felt like I was in the Stephen King's movie/book the Mist FFS.

Hope everyone's day improves!
  • Tamara
    OMG! I'm so sorry hon I hope you're okay!
  • Taco
    Went to class, ate, slept, did homework and then instead of going out with my roommates, I played God of War for 4 hours lol. Not a bad day tbh.
  • McFlyDuh
    Slept all day today.. and kinda fucked up my sleeping schedule ~ one of my old friends who I haven't heard from in over 5 years randomly hit me up today and he actually taught me how to play Fortnite a little bit :D other than that and group chat it was a pretty good day over all ~
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    Well I got some concerning news from my mom, my grandmother was taken to the emergency room today. She may have pneumonia but I don’t know anything right now and she’s being admitted to her room and will have some tests done....
    So I’m worried about her and this is just heart wrenching... sigh so not the best day.
  • Sheila Motko
    Emotional..family drama..but better now
  • Booty
    ive done nothing all day, listened to country music with a bunch of people in a group vc on discord. Now in group vc with Greg and company wooot.
  • Leanne
    fckn hell! That sucks. Everything back to normal yet?
  • Laura
    I had a rough day but I'll be fine.
  • Tamara
    Thankfully yes! although they say it was an F2 that hit us you can check out the story here if you're interested. https://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/severe-storms-ontario-eastern-southern-quebec-tornado-reports-heavy-rain-damage-smith-falls/110307
  • Tamara
    You missed me going super Canadian on accident at the beginning of the stream. LOL I didn't even realize my accent until Greg pointed it out. xDDDD
  • McFlyDuh
    Nothing too exciting today ~ I watched Game of Thrones ~ Chat with some buds ~ Prolly gonna Netflix the rest of tonight x3
  • Booty
    i actually was there for that LOL
  • Character
    So far so... ok :snicker:
  • Cali
    yesterday i had to leave a toxic relationship which led to me spending most of the day in bed with a huge headache and i didn’t eat at all. so today i’ve laid in bed all day (it’s only noon) but i’m making a point of getting up, getting dressed and going to a labor day party at my grandmothers house no matter what.
  • Character
    Hope you recover soon.
  • Tamara
    haha even better then :P
  • PrincessDiana
    My day is tiring. Who wants to take a shot with meeeeee.... Just kidding i dont drink.
  • PrincessDiana
    sounds like a productive day. Now i want pizza
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Onision Forums!

Guests can only see limited content. Members have more access. Patrons have upload abilities & the most features.