• Dev Cildrahus
    Today I found another space time rift. This time, it was behind the library, near the spitting lion statues. I was hesitant to investigate at first, given my last rift encounter resulted in emergency bubble gum removal, but I figured maybe nothing could be worse than that...boy was I wrong. I was immediately plopped into one of the third class rooms as the Titanic was beginning to sink, I eventually wound up underwater. Luckily I found some hospitable mermaids who shared oxygen and lead me to the nearest rift back to civilization. At first I thought I was in Boston again, but then quickly realized I was in 1850's London. As I scrambled to find another rift I ran into a man with a big doctor's bag full of sharp instruments, he began chasing me, fortunately I was able to find another rift back home though, when I showed up to my apartment door there were Jehovah witnesses waiting for me, "I'd have rather have taken my chances with Jack the Ripper" I found myself thinking. Took a whole damn hour and many evil gestures to convince these people I'm a lost cause. Am back in my office now, procrastinating and wondering if I'll ever get my work done. What a day.
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    Pretty good went to the mall with my mom.
  • Lunaticlmao
    Well I literally did nothing all day so it was really fun
  • Lunaticlmao
    Tomorrow is going to be a more productive day as I’m going to dye my hair yay :)
  • McFlyDuh
    I had a bad day :/ hangovers from hell fucking suck dino-dick :c
  • Leanne
    Was sad and boring but I'm better now. The elderly Japanese lady that lives near by collapsed in traffic with a bunch of groceries and caused a big scene. We (me, partner, son) went to help her bring her groceries back to her apartment and I just now left her a note (she didn't answer her door) offering to go with her to get groceries and help her home. I dont drive so it would mostly be me and my son carrying and making sure she crosses at the light and not in the middle of a busy street at night.
  • PrincessDiana
    ... Lonely. I miss my mom. She died last month. Im hoping being on here will helo
  • McFlyDuh
    Okay!! The best thing happened today!! I faced my fear of spiders! There was this little guy in the kitchen a few mins ago and he was ready to bite. I quickly grabbed a glass and slide a piece of hardstock under him. With my heart beating I ran the cup with the spider outside!! Holy shit I'm proud of myself omg that was scary lol xDD
  • Nadia
    My day was that of a boring one. Waiting to go to college so I'll have something to do.
  • Dev Cildrahus
    good job! I would have just killed the little sucker. But good on you!
  • McFlyDuh
    I WAS SO SCARED HE WAS GONNA HOP ON ME LOL
  • Dev Cildrahus
    yes but you always have to ask yourself “what then?”. What then would it have done if it hopped on you. Crawled a bit more? Maybe bite you if it was a bitey spider? But in most cases they have no clue either what they’re doing. Just an awkward encounter for you both. You handled it well though from the sound of it.
  • PrincessDiana
    It was pretty good. Easy day. Then reality hit me. And im crying on the bus om my way home... I need a bubble bath
  • Tamara
    Been dealing with some health problems irl. Nothing too serious, but I want to apologize for disappearing briefly. On top of that, we've had a major heat wave today. I'm back home now, and trying to keep cool and calm and stress to a minimum. :|

I had to get my blood pressure checked and my pulse reads 102 which concerned my pharmacist. He said usually its supposed to range from sixty to 90 and he sees this in smokers. Since I'm neither a smoker or drinker, he encouraged me to get a referral for a cardiologist blah. That should be fun. I don't drink energy drinks either, but I do have a tea occasionally so that could have boosted it but not that much. Also my anxiety attacks haven't been severe enough lately for such a spike. :/
  • McFlyDuh
    yes but you always have to ask yourself “what then?”.Dev Cildrahus
    I'd ask myself "OH SHITTRJKLW WHYYY" and prolly spazz out then spazz more after dropping the spider in some unknown location lmao ! xD
  • Character
    Today was whack. I’ve been lost in a night fog. Next month I should know what’s up.
  • Leanne
    I've been in a lot of pain today. The weather I suppose. Not enough pain to keep me from doing a cartwheel but enough to make me think "WTF? Why? Ugh."
  • Nadia
    Just chilling and dancing in my room (as you do). Therefore I am not that of a good nature and neither bad, so perhaps ‘fine’.
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    Feeling depressed.
  • Laura
    I’m tired and in pain so my day isn’t that great.
  • Chewy
    It started a little rough tbh but then it got better when I was able to change my mindset to a more positive one
  • Nadia
    I’m going out for a meal later WITH MY SISTER! (She never comes out of her room). So it’s a good day.
  • PrincessDiana
    Shit. Its all shit
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    It’s been chill. Took a nap lol
  • Furlocke Squeaks
    Been playing DDLC and to my surprise when they get to the part about Sayori's depression I broke down because I related too hard.
  • Kayleigh
    ive had such a bad day omg
  • McFlyDuh
    pretty sweet today~ I slept in and got paid early this week~
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    I’m alright. Kinda feeling indifferent with a lot on my mind but I’ll be okay eventually. Just kinda need some time to myself.
  • Sami
    Just found out today that people at my new job are talking behind my back saying I'm a slacker...it maKesha me upset because they literally didnt train me on anything so I've been going off of what I know from my past experiences. So now my manager is buying into what my coworker is telling her and she has been giving me evil eye all shift...I really really really dont want to go back to work tomorrow I hate drama
  • Leanne
    All that tension and stress gone in 15mins. I look forward to winding up again.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Onision Forums!

Guests can only see limited content. Members have more access. Patrons have upload abilities & the most features.