• Emilyboom
    I like your thinking
  • Leanne
    :wink: :wink:
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    xpbss4qyqlz8b3gt.jpeg

I will be doing my first amateur cosplay of Misty Day from American Horror Story l because I adore her character so much and her style/fashion. I love the bohemian free spirit style clothing she wore on coven and it really inspired my sense of fashion as well Bc if I see clothes that remind me of a favorite fictional movie/tv show character, I usually buy it but that’s just me.
    I’m still figuring out an outfit for this costume but I have one in mind but still somewhat undecided. I have to look at some of the outfits she wore on coven to figure out an idea of what her specific style to make it as close as can be to her character/a touch of my own personal style.
    I also have some misty inspired accessories that I got that will tie the outfit together and hopefully it will look good.
    Well see though.
    Oh about the ahscoven witch costume I mentioned earlier, I will do an ootd inspired on that soon so don’t worry I didn’t forget that so hopefully I will get that done soon as well.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Onision Forums!

Guests can only see limited content. Members have more access. Patrons have upload abilities & the most features.