• paloma
    So Onision and Lainey posted a video a while back of Lainey's BDSM Test results. We should post our results as well and they could be reacted to...Just an idea. (I'm new here lol) :heart:
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    Uhhh welp that’s interesting 0.o
    I appreciate the idea like it’s a cool idea/concept don’t get me wrong but I’m just not comfortable sharing that haha bc I’m very private when it comes to those certain things but that’s just me. I just wouldn’t want to share those type of results on a public platform where anyone can access it/see it bc it’s not really anyone’s business and I wouldn’t want that info out there. If that makes sense. Plus I believe we have some underage people here on the forums and bdsm is 18+, so I don’t want to expose bdsm/kinks to minors bc that’s not right. Not to be a buzzkill/this guy but you know what I mean? I’m just saying that’s just how I view it.
  • paloma
    Ohh I didn't think about the underage people on here lol. I'll probably delete this then. :lol:
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    yeah I thought I should say something before anyone posts anything bc i wanna keep minors out of the bdsm community as much as possible and try not to glamorize it to them.
  • paloma
    Well I don't know how to delete this LOL great...
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    We also don’t even do rate me from 1-10 on the forums anymore Bc of the controversies with that so I’m just trying to prevent a potential problematic issue with minors posting.
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    I would delete it but I’m not a mod.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Onision Forums!

Guests can only see limited content. Members have more access. Patrons have upload abilities & the most features.