• Hailey Thorburn
    Hey Greg,
    I was searching up Eugenia Cooney with a friend of mine, and an inherited disorder called 'Marfan Syndrome' popped up. Is there a possibility Eugenia may have that? (p.s, in her recent Instagram post, she's replying to comments with things such as 'Aw no, you don't wanna be like me. You're beautiful how you are :)' and such. Might wanna look into those two things.

link to Eugenia's recent Instagram post: https://www.instagram.com/p/BoVCDE1B-XS/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Marfan Syndrome website: https://www.marfan.org/about/marfan
  • Leanne
    Does not look likely. She doesn't have the elongated limbs or deformed chest. A lot of the pics I saw the people weren't as nearly as malnourished as Eugenia. Her face isn't elongated and it doesn't appear she has any eye problems.

Here is a picture of the typical features of Marfan Syndrome.

pwvexbb3j8o7jx0m.jpg
  • CeleryxAmy
    If it were a syndrome, it wouldn't progress.

Face
    maw66d.jpg
    mqdefault.jpg

15802724_1312565895472361_4045721865547677696_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQxNTg0MzM0Mzc2MTQ2NzYwNA%3D%3D.2
    YCBgJTHDmshsWMT-800x450-noPad.jpg?1530109207

Arms
    DNLMf5xU8AA0RkX.jpg
    eugenia-cooney-before-weight-loss-1.jpg

Legs
    extremely-skinny-3.jpg
    WpyYkAuMoSJUAUi-800x450-noPad.jpg?1509305834

Thigh gap
    B0-qi-XIMAAkRSE.jpg
    large.jpg

This one's from wikifeet :v
    Eugenia-Cooney(2)-Feet-3023560.jpg

She used to be really close to healthy.
    90916_158575_247688-10201014574195149-1691709611-n_584_667.jpg
    BS1_5b-IcAABV-9.jpg
    eugenia3.jpg
  • CeleryxAmy
    Is Character on Wikifeet? :v
  • CeleryxAmy
    Oh, yeah, I remember this
  • Leanne
    Why the hell is wikifeet? Like, why is it? Can it like, not? Lol
  • madxprofessor
    can i just point out that uh in amerika like one in every so many kids are diagnosed with ADHD [1 in 5], but in most other progressive countries the real ADHD rates are about less than 2% of the regional population.
    Therefore, saying/assuming someone has a 'genetic disorder' is technically just as unlikely that Brenda's 7 year old is 'too hyper' so Dr. Derrrr gives little Sally 50mg of a pill that chemically attaches to your brain the same way cocaine does.

That's the equivalent of the pity you're showing someone who obviously knows how to manipulate others thought process with replies such as those on IG. Clearly, starving for ANY attention, while simultaneously having low self esteem and internet fame AND the ability to make people assume / concerned through some twisted form of female manipulation in exchange for your soul and extremely empty forms of socialization.
  • CeleryxAmy
    I like the point you're making on drugging children unnecessarily. Those medicines may not even work. The lower rates in other countries, as may be because they only classify severe cases as adhd, may also be because their culture doesn't promote adhd by eating healthier or have better teaching methods. Just a hypothesis, idk. Marfan Syndrome, however, is phisical so there's not a whole spectrum to weather you have it or not.

But I don't think Eugenia starves for attention. I think she actually likes to look super skinny. I think she actually isn't sane in that aspect. She's tired of people telling her she's unhealthy and anorexic. She wants to share her fashion and life, not to het told to eat.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Onision Forums!

Guests can only see limited content. Members have more access. Patrons have upload abilities & the most features.