• Lil
    Seriously. Why do people think eating nothing is good, and having sticks as legs is good? I even saw comments asking for "ana buddies" ... yeah.. What do you all think?
  • Character
    It should make everyone mad, any diet risking death should be viewed as bad.
  • CeleryxAmy
    Dude, I hate thinspo. I've never been to the site but I used to look at thinspo images on Google images and the pro-ana thing angers me because you can have a problem and you know that you're messed up and you wouldn't wish for other people to hate and destroy themselves the way you do. Suicidal people encourage others to stay alive, self-harmers would never encourage someone else to become messed up like them. It's the sane thing to do because you know you're not ok and you don't wish your curse upon people who are like you. So when people who suffer and are damaged do want to pull others down the same road, how does that not make them a bad person?
  • CeleryxAmy
    And they have this pictures that say "Do you want a slice of cake or do want hipbones?" If it said "thin waist", I'd unerstand they want to get to a healthy weight the unhealthy way and they wanna be what society considers pretty. But no, it says "hipbones". Hipbones are not supposed to show. They're praising bodies that look like 3rdW country starving people. They're not even trying to look like a Victoria's Secret angel, they're purposely trying to look like a creepy skin covered skeleton. Do they not know that's not unhealthy?
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    It’s not okay and it’s unhealthy. It creates a false perception of beauty and worth for young women mostly and some men. It’s fucked up.
  • CeleryxAmy
    The thing is idk who finds that pretty because they're not even praising an unhealthy underweight model body type. It's literally the ones that look like they're about to die. Anorexics drive themselves to that extreme cause they can't see they're too skinny and they've been too long at it to remember how to stop. But when a girl is just beginning and still looks healthy, I'm pretty sure they can look at bodies that are not her own and know that they're unhealthy. Especially when their ribs and hipbones are showing, because you don't see those in anyone around you, or in the media. So how can they fall into that and wish for your hipbones to show? It's not just about being thinner but about having all those traits that show someone is dying of hunger, conciously.
  • The Great WonderKitty
    Personally, I think eating nothing as a method of dieting is counterproductive as well as terrible. As soon as you start eating food again you regain all the fat you had before and more. And the dying thing, too.
  • CeleryxAmy
    if you're getting treatment, they know how to feed you to make you healthy and not fat. But yeah anorexia fucks up your brain and damages your body in many ways as dieting and exercising don't do
  • Lil
    So, guess what... I found 12-13 year olds on this video, and I tried talking with the 12 year old one... Doesn't work.. Sad thing is she's just 12... And already wants to be anorexic...
  • CeleryxAmy
    Why the hell doesn't someone from the goverment find everyone on that site and bring them to recovery if they're minors and BAN THE FUCKING SITE
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Onision Forums!

Guests can only see limited content. Members have more access. Patrons have upload abilities & the most features.