• Cali
    someone on twitter dm’d me that they hope lolcow exposes me after someone else on twitter commented that lolcow is gonna expose me. idk what that is???
  • Character
    lolcow is... a source of a lot of... mean girls. It's just a bunch of mean girls.

Like everyone there is Regina George on crack.
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    It’s kinda like a dish and bitch brunchsession on steroids. It’s just a mess of really mean and toxic people who have nothing better to do but nitpick other people and point out their insecurities bc they themselves feel insecure so they think it’s “funny” or “edgy” in doing so.
    It’s just not a healthy environment for anyone and I don’t recommend people going on that website. I mean it’s scary what those people are capable of and they are not worth anyone’s breath. It’s a topic that a lot of us choose to not talk about because it brings people stress/anxiety including others that have experienced from those fucking assholes so I don’t like putting people in that headspace. It’s just not worth talking about and we want to don’t associate with it. It’s all their own opinion and not fact. It’s a hate filled website that shouldn’t even exist because we don’t need that.
    Sigh.... it just stresses me out honestly and I don’t like that feeling at all ...
  • Cali
    when you tweeted this i got scared you were mad at me for asking cause you’ve been retweeting haters all day but then i read what you said lol. thanks for explaining
  • Cali
    people said they’re gonna expose me and i get people telling me that greg and lainey are never gonna love me or whatever. and i’m just confused because they say that if i even breathe in the direction of a tweet from them.
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    sigh yeah people will do that. Hate is a powerful thing. It divides us and we will never grow we keep doing that. It sucks but sometimes you have to pick and choose ur battles.
  • Leanne
    Or Regina George off their meds
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Onision Forums!

Guests can only see limited content. Members have more access. Patrons have upload abilities & the most features.