• Diyala Alsamman
    Hey everyone
    recently I’ve been dating a trans guy I really love him and accept everything about him but we have some problems..
    he have Dysphoria and he is not confident at all
    if you can give me advices about how can i help him please. i’d be grateful
    and if you want you can just text me in Instagram @diyalasm
  • Character
    That’s something a pro should handle.
  • Diyala Alsamman
    I’m trying my best. but i feel like I can hurt him with simple words.. any advice?
  • Beau
    Hi, so a lot of trans ppl (as well as ppl who are cis!) have body dysphoria, its really common. Usually you need a psych diagnosis of dysphoria to start any kind of medical transition. But I digress. 1st off, I'd go on Youtube, check out uppercasechase1 and a lot of others, it'll give you a good idea of what trans ppl w body dysphoria are going thru.

Other than that, I"d say just communicate and be open and patient. As your relationship progresses, trust will likely build, and that could change how comfortable he is with you about his body. Be patient and ask him what feels safe physically.

Also know there's only so much you can do bc you're not a therapist, and this is something he also needs to work on separately between him and a professional. In the meantime, it sounds like you're being awesome supportive, and tho it may not feel like it's making a difference, I'll bet it really is. I hope this helps a little.
  • Diyala Alsamman
    thank you so much it’s really helpful
  • Beau
    So glad to hear that! Know you and yours are not alone:) PS tho she's M2F, Stef Sanyati's youtube vlogs on dysphoria are really on point. Good luck!
  • Beau
    ↪Diyala Alsamma So glad to hear that! Know you and yours are not alone:) PS tho she's M2F, Stef Sanyati's youtube vlogs on dysphoria are really on point, as well as Chase and others. Good luck!

1) Chase vlog: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_rPnxUEYFE

2) Stef vlog: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=stef+dysphoria

3) Chandler vlog: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUJPYFbIKDM&
    list=PL1Tl9R2Swoqclv0kW9K8QCHONhGch-B4f
  • Diyala Alsamman
    thank you alot you have no idea how does that mean to me❤️❤️
  • Nat
    All trans people have dysphoria... The only way to cure it is for them to transition, all you can do is be there for him really
  • Diyala Alsamman
    well we met for the first time he finally got the courage to meet me and it was amazing
    we really had a good time together and i was really happy that i helped.
    he will get a surgery soon and he said he wants me to be there and i promised him i’ll always be next to him
    seeing him changing made me happy.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Onision Forums!

Guests can only see limited content. Members have more access. Patrons have upload abilities & the most features.