• Leanne
    I love AHS. I only watch it in the daytime.
    1. Will they finally top season 1 this year? (12 votes)
        Yes
        58%
        Probably not
        25%
        I dOnT wATcH tHe sHOw......derp
        17%
  • Dev Cildrahus
    AHS is awesome! I can’t wait for the next layer of Dante’s inferno to unravel.
  • Character
    Season 1 was the most relatable I think. That’s why it did well.
  • Leanne
    Right!? It was more psychological less shock and awe with gore.
  • Dev Cildrahus
    perhaps more relatable to those in the times. There’s was the whole school shooter angle which harkened back to real fears that we were first encountering when I went to school. Before it became a more regular thing. I do agree that the first season is still very much what draws one in but I also enjoyed the fourth and fifth seasons for what they had to bring to the table. I did not really get into the second or third season so much. I could appreciate in the second season that there was the underlying alien abductions and allusion to a higher purpose there. The third season Witchcraft angle was cool but I can never get into witchcraft stuff where the true origins of witchcraft are not fleshed out and where it seems more “hocus pocus” than reality.
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    I am excited for the coven/murder house crossover. I’m soooo happy Tate and Violet are coming back! Ahhhh i wanna frame this lol
    k3d4r3kpp9ishmkq.png
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    Evan Peters is one of my favorite male actors and I love him so much on American Horror Story. It sucks though he doesn’t get the recognition he deserves for his work on the show because he completely got snubbed for his role as Kai Anderson for the last season Cult which he in my opinion completely nailed that role. I also found more pics of Evan Peters as Tate Langdon from Ahs:Apocalypse filming!
    8vgo2pzs922537os.jpeg
    pdeji4gfvky1xbza.png
  • Character
    Isn’t he filming with his abusive ex?
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    @Character Actually Evan Peters and Emma Roberts are engaged which is very surprising considering their past. They were broken up for awhile then they got back together for who the fuck knows lol. It’s ugh not my favorite topic lol
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    I know they met filming for a different movie “Adult World” from 2014.
  • PrincessDiana
    I personally liked coven and freak show best. I didnt like murder house
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    Hotel,Cult,Coven,Murder House,Freakshow are my personal favorite. I hated Roanoke Bc it was just no thank u
  • Mary21
    Love AHS. my favs are murder house, asylum, and coven they haven't been able to make any seasons as good as those in my opinion so I'm hoping the next season is gonna be just as good :)
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    I’m sooo excited for the first episode tonight ahhhhh!
    I can’t wait !
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    What did you guys think of the premiere of ahs:apocalypse? Just curious lol
  • Leanne
    *SPOILERS*

So I finally remembered to watch and I'm just at the beginning where the military looking people took the one kid because of his DNA and I'm getting Enders game vibes.
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    yeah that’s actually a conspiracy theory on the whole dna thing.
  • Leanne
    Have you read Enders Game? Because that would be so exciting.
  • Character
    I was watching the latest episode just saying "When do the other guys show up??"
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    I know a lot of people were complaining about this specific topic concerning the episode Bc everyone wants to see their ahs fan favorites return as do I. I think as the season continues, it will slowly start to tie in with murder house/coven which it’s already starting to as we saw a familiar face at the end of the episode. It’s the first episode so they have to lay some foundation/backstories down before adding them so it’s not confusing to the viewers Bc most of the current main cast are some of the returning fan favorites.
    My guess it’s gonna be a few episodes before we see the other guys because they can’t just throw in too early and that’s all there’s gonna be Bc that’s poor writing.
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    no actually? What is that ?
  • Leanne
    A very good book series. So good it's the number 1 science fiction series in the world. Me and my SO even named our son Ender. Dont judge the book by the movie though.

Ender's Game
  • Leanne
    You want it all right away dont ya?
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    I loved Joan Collins in the episode haha
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Onision Forums!

Guests can only see limited content. Members have more access. Patrons have upload abilities & the most features.