• Character
    How did you discover who I am? Like... how did you find my videos?
  • Zander
    From social repose haha
  • Mahsa
    I guess I was watching some videos about Andy Biersack and YouTube suggested a video of you gushing about him.
  • Diyala Alsamman
    a friend told me about you and I spent the whole weekend watching your videos
  • Clem
    ❤️
  • Ally
    I think one of ur videos about self harm popped up in my recommended
  • Leanne
    From It's Black Friday. I'd heard of you here and there. When I watched her reaction to the goth video you made, it looked funny so I thought; Okay what's all the fuss about? I proceeded to binge watch for like 3 days straight. I thought, why the hell are people soooooooo offended? Then I remembered all the times I Expressed my feelings or pointed out the obvious online and all the bs that came with that. I can relate I guess.
  • Coco
    Some years ago, like four years ago... I was in a friends house and he show me your channel we spended all the evening laughing and eating snack. :lol:
  • Zineb
    Youuutube and i adooore your videos
  • Esme cooper
    Youtubbeeee also it was a video of "am i fat" to see if anyone looked like me and what you said about them then i binge watched most of your videos and have been watching since then
  • Character
    Ahhh!

Awesome!

That is so cool!

Great :)

Those were so popular for a while! :P
  • Lexi
    My brother showed me your banana song video. And I’ve been watching ever since
  • Angela
    My sister hated you and your videos she showed me your stuff and said “he’s so awful don’t watch his stuff” But I loved your content so i continued watching and became a subscriber and then patron !
  • User17745
    I was randomly surfing YouTube then I saw this video on the right hand side suggested videos' bar:
    "Why do people hate My Chemical Romance & Marilyn Manson"

I was so triggered :rofl:
    But it turned out to be totally different as compared to what I thought.
  • Cas
    I was scrolling and i saw your face in the thumbnail (when you had long black hair) and i thought your hair was rad. i ended up loving you.
  • McFlyDuh
    Internet.
  • lexaluvsnarwhals
    I found your videos when I was 16 or 17 and I'm currently 23! I was on my xbox trying to find videos to play to fall asleep to at night and found your voice the most soothing! Now I mostly watch Laineybot before falling asleep at night but still watch your videos just as much
  • Lunaticlmao
    I found out about u just as a recommendation, you’re amazing and Idfc what anyone says, always here for the quality content
  • LizardQueenXoXo
    Mm actually I think the first time I saw you In a video was when I was younger and a Shane Dawson fan was when you two did the viewer orgy time intro/outro for his videos. I didn’t realize that was you till my ex friend introduced me to your videos when I was high school Bc you looked familiar and I wasn’t sure where I recognized you from
  • Hailey
    I saw someone rant about you :lol:
  • Alex
    When your I'm a banana video when viral lol
  • Character
    These are hilarious :)
  • XxHumamWreckxX
    My older sister found you then she showed me and my sister and we thought you were hilarious and I’m the last one that watches you, you’re freaking amazing
  • ThatEmoGirl
    I stumbled across your youtube and loved it
  • Lilith Morningstar
    I listen to a lot of music on YouTube. I must of hit something relevant to your videos on the search engine. I was hooked first site..
  • Cassandra
    My sister really loved/loves your videos and she showed us now us trioo are humans who like to watch another human.
  • Character
    Awesome :)
  • Cali
    when i was like 11 or 12 i watched “ten things i hate about emos” and i was hooked
  • McFlyDuh
    I wanna say it was a video I came across with you narrating the voices of your dogs.
  • Gabby
    I don’t remember exactly, but I’m pretty sure it was from one of your “10 Things I Hate About...” videos.
  • Zain Allie
    From Shane lol. I think from the video where you guys kissed.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Onision Forums!

Guests can only see limited content. Members have more access. Patrons have upload abilities & the most features.