• Pheebzzzter
    I don’t remember how I found you, but I do remember watching your videos for the rest of my emo days
  • Character
    All them old projects :) Collaborations = hitting it big.
  • Pheebzzzter
    Hitting it like how you hit it with shane?

Get it?
    Cause you kissed?
    Okay I’ll shut up
  • CeleryxAmy
    Originally a friend told me she really liked you and I checked you out but I didn't keep watching, and then long after I came back to you from different youtubers who didn't like you and I decided to check out what they were talking about and I started watching you all the time
  • Taco
    Friend told me to watch Eugenia because she was SHOOK by her "skin wrapped skeleton" and you popped up making a statement and got hooked by the content :lol:
  • MyPinkElephants
    YouTube, about 12 years ago lol
  • River L Blaze
    Social repose but I'm happy i found him i could still be blindly following repose not knowing how horrible he can be. I like knowing who i am listening to
  • Tamara
    You were in my recommendation videos on YouTube! :) I clicked on one out of sheer curiosity and was hooked! I remember binge watching all the Animal Thoughts videos too, haha! :P
  • Dev Cildrahus
    To be honest I can’t really recall. I think it was whilst tooling around on YouTube and stumbling upon the banana video but I can’t really be sure about that. All I know is, bitches be cray.
  • McFlyDuh
    Edit: So I re-watched a bunch of videos and I remember now. It was in my super Death note phase of my life and that's how I found your videos~

• Sheila Motko
    Your video of 10 things I hate about Republicans..I've been laughing ever since.
  • Hii
    I don't remember but I'm pretty sure you were searching up somethings and reacting to it. That was when I was in 4th grade. . . I'm still watching your videos
  • PrincessDiana
    ive been a fan for seven years. It's been nice to see you evolve.
  • Sancha LaRay
    I saw the first video you posted years ago. But I didn't fully begin watching religiously till you and social repose began posting about each other. Been a viewer since the beginning.
  • Jacy
    You were actually the first “YouTuber” I ever watched a video from. I have no idea what year this was only that it was the beginning of my emo phase(that I never really quite grew out of?).
  • Character
    Jesus... seems like having beef with people got a lot of you here. How odd and hilarious :joke:
  • Kacie M
    I guess after seeing the hate going on around you and decided for myself if it was justified. I honestly don't agree with everything you say or do but I respect you so much for speaking your mind even though contraversty.
  • ZanderGrey
    Randomly on YouTube a few months ago.
  • Nemees
    Well...
    Mines sad lol
    About three years ago I was super depressed and was very self distructive, and I was watching YouTube videos about suicide and cutting

And in the recommended section I see your video about why teens cut
    And I watched it.

The funny thing was tho, is it didn't make me sad or more emotional. If anything it was sort of like relief that someone was being open and honest about it....
    Idk.

But thanks @Character
    Ur videos have always been a friend in a way.
  • Nadia
    Idk, you probably just came up on my recommendation like 5 or 6 years ago?
    (You also got me out of my teen emo phase, so thanks.)
  • Alyssa
    I saw an edit on Instagram and looked you up. Don't remember what the edit was, but I'm glad I saw it.
  • Jordan lee
    From you kissing shane that was so hot haha
  • Character
    Coool These are fun to read.
  • Sheila Motko
    I was just watching videos ,had no beef with anyone. Your video 10 Things I hate about republicans..popped up on my suggestions..I watched liked and have been watching ever since :smile:
  • CeleryxAmy
    Ok I had never heard the expression "having beef with someone" just wanted to say that

*Poor cows :v
  • Chewy
    You appeared in my "suggested videos" for a loooooong time and one day I decided to watch one of those videos and there was no going back for me since then haha
  • Turnip
    I always like this question. I found you through a Jenna Marbles addiction I had a few years ago. I saw your video titled, "Why Is Jenna Marbles So Popular?", And I appreciated your response. I explored more and more of your videos, and I guess one addiction led to the next.
  • Character
    Very cool guys
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Onision Forums!

Guests can only see limited content. Members have more access. Patrons have upload abilities & the most features.