Okay so, there are a few and I'll make the small and quick (As I can)
1. So I remember the way my room is positioned I have my door and my bed was so if you turned on your right in bed you'd see out my door to the corridor. My mother's room was on the left. I was around 8 or 9 at the time and I woke up randomly - I always had the corridor light on because as a normal child the dark scared me. So - waking up I look and see this woman, she looked Victorian. No word of a lie, she had a blue Bonnet hat on and a blue shawl. a white dress and she was see-through and I looked down to her feet and she was gliding! Like actually gliding and I honestly had never been so scared. I still remember her to this day I may actually draw her.
2. I was a little older this time but not by much. I had woken up once again at night and my bed this time was the other way around so you'd have to be on your left to see out. So the usual thing. I had woken up from a nightmare and I look to my door and once again I see another woman she was different this time. She had ginger hair, a long white gown, and a white bonnet this time, she had her head down and she was scratching her head. I began to panic and I closed my eyes (And ears for some reason) and ran out into my mother's room to explain what I had seen.
3. My other had a rule of not keeping her bedroom door open so every single day she'd have it closed. We had headed home from our grandmother's house and I rushed to use the toilet. Something caught my eye at the end of our corridor is my mother's room and her door was open. That was very unusual for that to happen. So as I stared into the black gap through the door I saw this figure walk by the door, and I saw this strange white hand. Still bursting for the toilet I ran into the bathroom (Once again covered my eyes and ears!) then screamed running downstairs explaining to mother what I just saw. (We headed back to my grandmother's house minutes later)
4. After them ordeals nothing much happened until one day I was a little older around 14-15; I had walked out of my room to head downstairs and the last room on the left was the spare room. Walking past I heard my name being called..."Ashleigh..." I stopped in my tracks and looked into the room. The same womanly voice spoke again. "That's right Ashleigh, come here - to us!" I honestly looked away and thought "Fuck that" and told my mother the ordeal.
5. I was a little older I was 16 I was in my room and this time my bed was in the position where your head would be facing towards the door. (As you can tell why I didn't like looking out) so it was semi-dark there were no cars going by at the time and int he corner of my room was the biggest and brightest ball of light floating around. I stood up and headed towards it. As I got closer it vanished in midair. I still to this day don't know what it was I believe it was an orb but I don't know it was like the size of a large orange and bright blue! It still freaks me out.
6. A few more years later I was 18, I had my partner in bed next to me. This time my bed was again where if you turned on your left you'd see out to the corridor (Like it is now actually) and this was in the summertime so it was pretty warm so I had nothing on clothes wise. My cover was off my legs and just over my torso. I was in a deep sleep and then I was awoken by the most strange feeling. The feeling was like long but not sharp claws trailing up my thigh. (I know it sounds like it can be easily debunked but listen) My bedroom door is very hard to open as it's on a carpet and it makes a loud scraping noise when you open it and it's stiff too. Anyway; I do have a dog, only one at the time. He is always left in the living room with the living room door closed and he can't open it from the inside. I have no cats (I'm highly allergic) My partner was snoring his nose off as was my mother too. No one else in the house either. It was the freakiest feeling I have ever encountered. I have never felt anything like that before. Although from time to time I will feel my hair being tugged or my clothes being tugged.
These are all real memories and they still creep me out even as a 23-year-old. I can't explain any of them.