Sign in to follow this  

Diapergate

I 100 percent agree with @Onision on this one. 

As a parent myself of a daughter, and though my child is FAR past the diaper stage,  when my daughter was a toddler, and I am mother and father to my child( did not choose to be a single parent, I did so to protect my child, but that's a whole other subject, one I am not willing to share with the public) I couldn't imagine ever asking even one of my male friends that I have known for many years, I just don't see that as appropriate in any way at all. Im talking people i have known for many years, I would never have even asked them, as its just not appropriate, I know who the woman was that Greg referred to, if you do, lets just follow suit and NOT say her name publicly.

While I don't know Greg and his husband personally, they strike me as very reasonable people and if I was that lady with the toddler that took a massive dump, I would have wanted to change her and perhaps ask if I could use their bathroom to wash her up before giving her a new diaper and as most decent people would say yes, I'm certain they would as well, knowing themselves how messy babies (Of both genders) can be, generally speaking. 

The woman's actions afterwards made her look dumb as hell. She literally wanted her male friend to clean the S●●● out of her daughters vag, and then went on to say he's a predator. 

"DUH! I WUZ GONNA LET HIM CLOSE TO MY BABY'S VAG EVEN THO HE PREDATIR DUUUUHHHH ungh"  

I have but one criticism for Greg. How the baby came to be in the world shouldn't have been made a point in this video, perhaps it was to say how slimey this woman is and that, I can understand as it was said to make a point of how this woman thinks, but really the only business the birth of the child concerns on a major level is the child herself, the mother of the child, the father, and the ex boyfriend of the woman. I feel like that was a low blow to the woman, and there was no need for him to stoop to the woman's level. 

With that said, I agree 100 percent on how trash this woman really is, makes me wonder who else she has randomly let close to her child, I wish that baby all the best in the whole world as the baby herself is completely innocent but if that baby is or has been abused, it really becomes everyone's business and job to protect that baby, if that has happened. 

Posted (edited)

imo theres nothing onision could have done, w the weird internet climate around him today, online ppl would have stupidly n irrationally said he was a creep for changing the diaper (cause they have called him a creep for less lol) n not changing the diaper brought us all here

god like the internet is so f●●●ed up lol

Edited by ixchelle
that comma was needed yallz