Jinxxx

Haters on Twitter

I just made my account less than a week ago and I've encountered my first hater within my first few tweets (I actually didn't realize they were a hater at first)

They took what I thought was a fun request and turned it into a joke. Like they're acting like my actual request would be something that would make Greg look bad or something and now I'm worried I said something wrong but I also know I didn't? I'm not a famous YouTuber like Greg so obviously I don't know all the great ideas but I don't think it was that bad and thought it would work well with the Onision humour

I dunno, I've avoided making a Twitter and showing my love for someone I know is a good man but got the courage recently to do so but already recieved hate for being a fan  😞

Have any of you guys dealt with this sort of thing before? I know I shouldn't engage with them but I also don't know how to deal with it tbh. I'm guessing there's not much one can do

On 3/26/2019 at 7:56 AM, Jinxxx said:

I just made my account less than a week ago and I've encountered my first hater within my first few tweets (I actually didn't realize they were a hater at first)

They took what I thought was a fun request and turned it into a joke. Like they're acting like my actual request would be something that would make Greg look bad or something and now I'm worried I said something wrong but I also know I didn't? I'm not a famous YouTuber like Greg so obviously I don't know all the great ideas but I don't think it was that bad and thought it would work well with the Onision humour

I dunno, I've avoided making a Twitter and showing my love for someone I know is a good man but got the courage recently to do so but already recieved hate for being a fan  😞

Have any of you guys dealt with this sort of thing before? I know I shouldn't engage with them but I also don't know how to deal with it tbh. I'm guessing there's not much one can do

Hi jinxxx...don't worry about it...jinxxx...there are a lot of haters on the internet but don't mind it...I'm here for you...

• Love 1

On Twitter? That's a big "Do Not Engage" ~ "You don't talk to stupid people, they'll pull you down to their level of stupidity and beat you with experience."

• Love 2

8 hours ago, Onision said:

On Twitter? That's a big "Do Not Engage" ~ "You don't talk to stupid people, they'll pull you down to their level of stupidity and beat you with experience."

Yeah, I'm sure if I even tried talking with them they'd start spouting a bunch of lies or start saying worse things to me. I'm hoping by blocking and muting them I won't be able to see their posts either. They're crazy though! Posting on pretty much all your posts!

ive had my run ins w his Twitter haters too, this 1 person has like 20 sock puppet accounts n gets super butthurt when u block them.

their logic is easily broken but like imo its not worth it lmaoooo

You're only better off blocking them, they'll keep responding if you don't. Blocking them doesn't mean that they win, but it does help you in the long run so you don't have to listen to them lol

I completely understand!! I got rid of my Twitter account awhile ago. It caused me to much stress and anxiety. 

Just ignore and block. Don’t engage with them at all because they are not worth your breath. I’m so sorry you are going through this 😕 

On 4/6/2019 at 2:06 PM, LizardQueen said:

Just ignore and block. Don’t engage with them at all because they are not worth your breath. I’m so sorry you are going through this 😕 

Thanks ❤️

Thankfully not too many people are posting stuff on my replies but it still shocked me by how fast I encountered this

13 hours ago, Jinxxx said:

Thanks ❤️

Thankfully not too many people are posting stuff on my replies but it still shocked me by how fast I encountered this

It’s no problem 😊