Onision

What is the coolest thing about you?

I think the coolest thing about me is that I am honest with people in my life & they really know who I am.

What is cool about you?

• Love 4

I’m kind and forgiving, possibly to a fault. 

People always think my name is cool too.

I care deeply for people and love helping/taking care of them; even if it means to be brutally honest with them and hurt their feelings. I get called the "mom friend" a lot due to how much I try and look/care after my friends and loved ones, but hey, I wear that title proudly. 

• Love 1

I think the coolest thing about me is my openness. To art, music, experiences. I dont limit myself to "favorites."  

My hobbies are pretty cool. I LOVE snorkeling and want to take it to the next level maybe this summer and get scuba certified! 

Hmm the coolest thing about me? 

I would have to say my very generous/selfless  heart and my unique taste fashion wise. 

I think the coolest thing about me is I am multi-faceted! I love to sing, dance, draw, paint, and am a hypnotist! :)

I think the coolest thing about me is I'm chill all around.

I just found out that my eyes look like this in the sun

IMG_20190326_163638_151.jpg

I feel really nerdy for saying this but I think the coolest thing about me is that I can cook a delicious vegetarian or vegan meal with whatever someone has in their fridge. When a friend is feeling down I'll show up at their house and make them a tasty meal while they talk to me about what's wrong. Or I'll distract them from what's wrong 🙂

• Love 1

people think I'm more insane than cool.... when I was 19 I started to run towards 4 wolves to scare them away...my grandma was with me and she thought that I'm nuts...I just gave her my glasses and started running

On March 27, 2019 at 4:45 PM, Onision said:

I think the coolest thing about me is that I am honest with people in my life & they really know who I am.

What is cool about you?

I think I am really honest and nice although I can be weird sometimes to people...forgive me but I try my best...I will always try my best...I never give up...got it?...lol...  

On 3/27/2019 at 5:45 PM, Onision said:

What is cool about you?

I think im pretty chill, creative, generous and caring.