I was talking to this guy (we met through fetlife) and we were hitting it off amazingly, so we decided we wanted to try to date. He went to sleep for work today, and I decided to clean my house to pass the time. I come back a few hours later to him having blocked me on everything we talked on, and I am at a complete loss.

Is it me? Do I make people not want to be around me? What's wrong with me?

I feel unloveable, and it hurts like hell. I had finally gotten to the point of feeling able to smile again, and now I just feel hopeless and empty all over again. I wish I wasn't so easy for people to throw away.

20190327_180018.thumb.jpg.fa807309d296a38b1a8b541796b2c401.jpg

• Love 1

You cute as could be!

Heres the thing, its not you. Some people come in our lives to visit and teach us lessons and some people come in our lives to stay.

Love yourself more. Its not your fault guy turned out to be an ass. 

He was a visitor and nothing more. 

You do you boo and keep moving forward! 

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, Sloppy Mommy said:

You cute as could be!

Heres the thing, its not you. Some people come in our lives to visit and teach us lessons and some people come in our lives to stay.

Love yourself more. Its not your fault guy turned out to be an ass. 

He was a visitor and nothing more. 

You do you boo and keep moving forward! 

12 minutes ago, Valentin said:

what a S●●●head! you will find someone when it's time! 

Thank you both so much ♡♡♡ I really appreciate your kind words, and feel a little more hopeful now

( ,ó vò)/♡

15 hours ago, FelixHelix said:

I was talking to this guy (we met through fetlife) and we were hitting it off amazingly, so we decided we wanted to try to date. He went to sleep for work today, and I decided to clean my house to pass the time. I come back a few hours later to him having blocked me on everything we talked on, and I am at a complete loss.

Is it me? Do I make people not want to be around me? What's wrong with me?

I feel unloveable, and it hurts like hell. I had finally gotten to the point of feeling able to smile again, and now I just feel hopeless and empty all over again. I wish I wasn't so easy for people to throw away.

20190327_180018.thumb.jpg.fa807309d296a38b1a8b541796b2c401.jpg

First of all YOU'RE CUTE AS HECK. And second it's his loss. 

• Love 1

First of all, you look adorable, and second, I got ghosted by someone Id been seeing for months a little while back. Just out of the blue made a post saying they were done before blocking me and ignoring my texts, but I can still see theyre active on discord so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know it hurts, sometimes people are just assholes and it can sometimes be better they arent in your life anyway, so dont lose hope, because one day youll find someone actually worth your time

• Love 1

Some people are just S●●●ty, that’s not a reflection on you. 

A breakup shouldn’t make you feel worthless though (I totally understand that it can and I’ve been there) but you need to work on loving yourself and do things that make you happy to build up your confidence and self love. once you get to that point it won’t matter if some S●●●head ghosts you, you’ll be in a better headspace to move on more quickly and not dwell so much. 

• Love 1