Angels_Founder

Favorite TV Show and Why?

Mine is Supernatural for obvious reasons if you know me XD I have helped them with charity work for over 5 years now and the show itself is amazing <3

What about you?

• Love 2

Hmm that’s a hard one but I really enjoy law and order svu and mom

Gosh I have too many but to name a few, I still enjoy old school shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Charmed, Supernatural, etc.  Other shows I enjoyed were Ghost Whisperer, Tru Calling and House MD.

I'm also still a sucker for Seinfeld.  And I am not ashamed to admit it. 😛

American horror story because I just adore it so much and I love the different plot lines as well as the costume designers on the show.

• Love 2

That's such a hard choice - but if I had to choose by what I actually NEVER miss for ANY reason...Grey's Anatomy. I guess because it makes me cry? It's good to do that every now and then. Lol

On 2/1/2019 at 3:34 PM, Angels_Founder said:

Mine is Supernatural for obvious reasons if you know me XD I have helped them with charity work for over 5 years now and the show itself is amazing ❤️

What about you?

I was even watching the newest episode thinking of doing a rebinge - it's amazing!

1 hour ago, LizardQueen said:

American horror story because I just adore it so much and I love the different plot lines as well as the costume designers on the show.

The talent of the actors as well omg it gets more mind blowing every season! Lol

• Love 3

On 2/1/2019 at 1:34 PM, Angels_Founder said:

Mine is Supernatural for obvious reasons if you know me XD I have helped them with charity work for over 5 years now and the show itself is amazing ❤️

What about you?

I'm so jealous that you've met jensen Akles... My favorite shows at the moment would have to be  Gossip girl, breaking bad and haunting on Hill house. Pretty broad spectrum. But oh well. 

• Love 1

My go-to answer is normally Twin Peaks (I'm a massive David Lynch fan and I'd need an essay to explain the lengths of why Twin Peaks is so good to me) but as of late I've been watching a lot of...

cornergas-73615.png

This is what the perfect show is for me. Every joke or gag lands perfectly, the sarcasm is pure gold and every character is lovable. If I could best describe it, it's a little bit akin to Clerks with Family Guy style cutaways but even that doesn't do the show justice.

On 2/8/2019 at 10:46 AM, Eldritch-Prodigy said:

My go-to answer is normally Twin Peaks (I'm a massive David Lynch fan and I'd need an essay to explain the lengths of why Twin Peaks is so good to me) but as of late I've been watching a lot of...

cornergas-73615.png

This is what the perfect show is for me. Every joke or gag lands perfectly, the sarcasm is pure gold and every character is lovable. If I could best describe it, it's a little bit akin to Clerks with Family Guy style cutaways but even that doesn't do the show justice.

Oooh they air that here daily.  The theme song is forever in my head haha.

Danger 5!
It's an Australian comedy action. I love it because it makes fun of the 50's and 80's, with such weird humor and it just never takes itself seriously.
The 5 protagonist main goal is to kill Hitler.

Nazi Dinosaurs 

7vz5.gif

• Lol 2

12 hours ago, alexsis.dimarzio@yahoo.com said:

@Taraaf I loved that show, the IT Crowd was so funny. Noel Fielding 

who plays Richmond, he's awesome very funny in my opinion a show that 

got lost in the sauce if you will. I would suggest to check it out, especially 

if you like british comedy shows. 😊

I absolutely LOVE Noel Fielding! I've also seen the Mighty Boosh, very funny. Noel's comedy i find is so much more present on that show. 

BUT the IT Crowd just holds a special place in my heart. British Comedy really does the trick for me 🙂 haha 

• Love 1

The Magicians. I like the integration of magic into modern America and the limitations on the magic. (also there have been more music oriented episodes.)

• Love 1

Two shows come to mind for me, I cant pick which i like more.

Rosanne (original not the reboot) 

Malcolm in the middle

I like them because they were better at showing the real life struggles and dramas that families actually have, and in Malcolm in the middle, they didnt have that laugh track, which I felt was good because it let the Audience laugh when they themselves felt like something was funny. They were really good shows.

Real life is too real sometimes, why not see some comedic relief and supernatural stuff 😄

image.thumb.png.66639da58a91be39e109b833f151c1f0.pngimage.png.0820560c2998cc19693d8bb952c6738a.png

image.png.dc35b2a8db04e23add453d10ecb5a9c4.png

• Love 1