Angels_Founder

Favorite TV Show and Why?

15 hours ago, alexsis.dimarzio@yahoo.com said:

@Taraaf Yea, british comedy is awesome. The Mighty Boosh is awesome. I would suggest to check out some of

Noel Fielding's live stand up too. To anybody who doesn't know who Noel Fielding is or The Mighty Boosh check it out. 👍😊

Haha his stand up is pretty great. Not so much my cup of tea anymore for stand up specifically. But he was definitely one of the first comedians that got me into stand up. 

Honestly I think the first time I saw him was on the big fat quiz of the year with Russel Brand. So good, if you haven't seen that and don't mind the while quiz show thing. I highly recommend lol  

• Love 1

Yu-Gi-Oh. Short explanation: It has ancient Egypt, reincarnation, souls, magic, duels, cute monsters like Kuriboh and cool ones like Blue Eyes White Dragon. Plus the main character is a lovable sweetheart. The friendship aspect of the series. I just love everything about it!!! 

On 2/3/2019 at 2:54 AM, QuirkyGemini said:

Gosh I have too many but to name a few, I still enjoy old school shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Charmed, Supernatural, etc.  Other shows I enjoyed were Ghost Whisperer, Tru Calling and House MD.

I'm also still a sucker for Seinfeld.  And I am not ashamed to admit it. 😛

There is no reason to be ashamed of liking seinfeld .... they left TV as like the top rated show on air at the time.  they didnt get even get cancelled, they quit on their own as george would say "leave on the high note"  --that was like my fav. show too and watched it with my whole family every night when it was on as a kid.  i was like 12 or 13 when they had their final episode and my whole family had like a party out of it and watched both episodes with popcorn and pizza (and the last episode was so good too with all the cameos of everyone that had ever been on the show, etc)  yea.... love that show and i also have the dvds of all the seasons lol.  and have the vid. files  downloaded to my computer lol.  

House, all the way.

64c1d63a8c79476eaa73e0dc5b4e05b1.jpg

Been a fan since Season 6, was gutted when it ended but then again it was probably best they quit while it was ahead.

Always rewatch the box set every year at some point.

I don’t think it’s my favorite show per se, but Homeland is always the first to come to mind. I love it. 

• Love 3