GreyGirlGrace

What do you admire and/or envy about Onision?

My answer: His ambition, creativity, and confidence. His personality stands out to me, partially because I'm the opposite. Lazy, cautious, and easily embarrassed. He just goes and says or does anything and it's awesome! People like him usually have excitement and success in life because they're willing to do and say whatever comes to mind. He is also funny and interesting but I don't envy those because I believe I've got them too but not to the same degree. (I hope I don't sound conceited.)  I like that he is stubborn and rebellious instead of being passive or sheepish. That's something I relate to. I that he is unique and that is something that keeps my interest. 

• Love 2

Admire creativity, editing skills (especially since i'm still struggling to figure out how to use my video editor lol) and openness/confidence in expressing opinions even if they arent always popular or pretty, at least he speaks what is on his mind and is true to himself.  You cant be right all the time and everyone makes mistakes and its perfectly fine to change your mind about things and backtrack later, but I myself have a lot of anxiety about saying what i think about things out loud... i play my cards close to my chest... so it always amazes me when i see someone who just is able to put everything out on the table.   

• Love 2

I gotta be even less filtered in the future. Been holding back.

• Love 4

47 minutes ago, Onision said:

I gotta be even less filtered in the future. Been holding back.

Let is all out, man.    nobody is going to agree 100 percent with everything someone has to say, but as long as you are true to your own beliefs and try to be a good person, which, from what i've seen you at least try and have good intentions most of the time, (like, maybe a little petty/dramatic at times but i also think part of that is putting on a show for youtube because youtube LOVES drama and i'm sure it gets you more views lol)   so f●●● the haters and just make videos that you want to, say what YOU want to say, and if you become widely misunderstood, you can always make more  videos to clarify lol.  

• Love 2

43 minutes ago, AnnaSantina said:

Let is all out, man.    nobody is going to agree 100 percent with everything someone has to say, but as long as you are true to your own beliefs and try to be a good person, which, from what i've seen you at least try and have good intentions most of the time, (like, maybe a little petty/dramatic at times but i also think part of that is putting on a show for youtube because youtube LOVES drama and i'm sure it gets you more views lol)   so f●●● the haters and just make videos that you want to, say what YOU want to say, and if you become widely misunderstood, you can always make more  videos to clarify lol.  

Pretty much 😛

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Aside from the fact that he's honest.. he's a very talented person.  If I had the money I would support him on Patreon as well as YouTube.

• Love 2

I envy the confidence. I’m 29 and still feel sheepish sharing my opinions/thoughts, even on things I have direct experience with. 

• Love 2

4 hours ago, Sheila Motko said:

Aside from the fact that he's honest.. he's a very talented person.  If I had the money I would support him on Patreon as well as YouTube.

saqme, i wish i could afford to be a patreon member but im disabled and the govt only gives me barely enough to pay my bills, rent and feed myself and my animals

• Love 2

I love the honesty too, don't hold back for anyone's sake. You're you and true fans will like you for who you are no matter what!

If anyone is too prudish for you then they can go back to Jake Paul haha

• Love 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Onision said:

I appreciate all the kindness guys 🙂

You're very welcome 😊

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Onision said:

I appreciate all the kindness guys 🙂

@Onision you do so much for everyone who watches your channels. So thank you for making me laugh when things get rough for me 🙂

Edited by Sheila Motko

On 4/3/2019 at 10:20 PM, Karly0406 said:

Admire: He got way more money than me #yeet 

Lol yeah that's another thing to add to the list!

He has someone by his side. Someone who cares for him and he cares for them. Someone he can trust. Someone who he can do anything with. He doesn't need to feel weird or awkward around them or in other words he is truly comfortable around them. He has someone like that. I truly envy him for that mainly and I am jealous as hell. 

• Love 1

This is all so very kind of you guys. So I gift you with beauty:
sexy girl GIF by Cartoon Hangover

• Love 1

i like all my ppl 2 b unapologetically themselves! i also luv personalities u take w salt 😎 bravery 2 b tru no matter what is so rare n 2 b cherished! 

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Onision said:

This is all so very kind of you guys. So I gift you with beauty:
sexy girl GIF by Cartoon Hangover

Here's a s●●y Quiet Overwatch cosplay fanart as a gift back!

dcjm5kj-6708ac5d-c0f5-416c-8d50-dc8c4d9b6441.thumb.jpg.a800aa22b6aeaf7cddba09dcabd30a2b.jpg

And Tifa 😍

d8pcwho-4c64ad79-fa4f-444e-a1dd-d56795ea080b.thumb.jpg.8f6b29893df5248f4a7f003ba1b7e70d.jpg

I admire his confidence,  creativity, personality, and the fact that he’s bluntly honest.

• Love 2

7 hours ago, Jinxxx said:

Here's a s●●y Quiet Overwatch cosplay fanart as a gift back!

dcjm5kj-6708ac5d-c0f5-416c-8d50-dc8c4d9b6441.thumb.jpg.a800aa22b6aeaf7cddba09dcabd30a2b.jpg

And Tifa 😍

d8pcwho-4c64ad79-fa4f-444e-a1dd-d56795ea080b.thumb.jpg.8f6b29893df5248f4a7f003ba1b7e70d.jpg

Dying

• Love 1

I admire his resilience. In the face of nearly a decade of adversity, he still smiles. He still laughs. He still makes videos, and takes the piss out of himself. He grew up with f●●●ing terrible parents, and has survived that trauma. He has gone through many emotional times with exes, liars, and so much more that we probably don't know about.

One of the things that led me here was realizing how much of myself I see in him. He and I are much alike, and have a lot in common, which makes it all the more inspiring to see him thrive while others are actively trying to tear him down.

It's also one of the reasons I fell in love with him, despite having literally no friends that are fans of his. It took me a year to realize how I felt, which made it even funnier when I realized I was "hate"-watching his videos because I liked hearing his voice and seeing him be a goof.

I would be all "man, look at this *sshole", but that was definitely a front so people wouldn't find it weird that I watched his channel (I just didn't see it at the time).

The first time I realized I didn't actually hate him was when I saw his spoken word on his parents (I just spent like 20 minutes looking for it and can't find it, so maybe it's deleted). It was poignant and heart-breaking from the first sentence: "I am a child of parents who do not love me".

That's me. That's my life. I was raised by a narcissistic mother, and an emotionally absent father. I was abused and hit by my mum, and s*xually abused by my older brother (which he pled guilty in court for on March 15th). My mother absolutely ignored it and refused to do anything to support me.

I eventually tried to join the army reserves to get away from my family, but despite my score of 94 on the ASVAB, my health both mentally and physically were not up to the task (not to mention I became homeless shortly after turning 18, and met some unsavory people at the base in Marysville after swearing in and it was really traumatizing).

For me, I actually didn't make it to bootcamp (I say "actually" because Greg was in the service for several years and did in fact complete bootcamp before becoming a conscientious objector, but people who don't pay attention think he left before), so it agitates me when people disparage Greg and say he's a "wuss" for that or whatever. Even if he didn't make it through bootcamp, that wouldn't mean he didn't have the intention to serve his country. It's a very hard and frightening choice to make, and once you're through bootcamp you're on contract, so if you're gonna leave it's best to leave BEFORE going through it then after.

I admire and respect him for having gone through all of that, especially because people now use it against him. I also admire and respect him for maintaining his moral stance on taking an innocent life and choosing what he saw as right over letting the military turn him into a lemming-meathead-killing-machine. Not to say that's what all military members are, but to kill for the sake of killing just because you were told to is... Morally questionable at best.

... My answer ended up being long, oof. 😅 I'm gonna stop here before I act even gayer than I am already being.

TL;DR: Felix has the Big Gay and thinks Greg is a cool and relatable dude. 10/10, would rate 5 stars on Amazon.

• Love 1