Adam159900

I don't know what just happened!

So I am sitting there thinking about some kind of sad S●●● and all of a sudden everything seemed to go slow. Like I was thinking fast as f●●● about everything involving the kind of sad situation but my body was moving slowly and everything seemed to move in slow motion. Then I just started crying. What the f●●●! 

Let it out.. everyone has to cry sometimes. Don't hold it in its alright we all do it. 

• Love 1

I hate to be a broken record but...well...it’s your health, and you should speak to a professional 

• Love 1

Sometimes S●●● creeps up in one big heap, I know how you feel in that aspect, as it can happen to me too. 

8 hours ago, Thatf*******Meridonna's ba said:

Let it out.. everyone has to cry sometimes. Don't hold it in its alright we all do it. 

This is some really good advice.

Going to therapy can be expensive, but going outside and yelling "f●●●" at the top of your lungs, is free. 😛 

Just take it one step at a time, know when it happens it wont be forever, get those feelings out and pick yourself up by the bootstraps and keep moving on!

12 hours ago, Meridonna said:

Well, last night I cried so hard for a while and had a terrible headache and then went to sleep. Fun times. 

12 hours ago, Onryouji said:

I hate to be a broken record but...well...it’s your health, and you should speak to a professional 

This. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Onryouji said:

3 hours ago, Mae said:

This. 

Downvote me all you want, but.

All his posts are about this stuff and he refuses to take advice.

Even when he specifically asks for it.

He just goes "nah that's not for me lol I'll just keep making forum threads instead of even trying to get help".

So at this point I think it's just a matter of seeking attention. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Cloudy said:

He just goes "nah that's not for me lol I'll just keep making forum threads instead of even trying to get help".

Yep I want attention. 

See, I think I get frustrated here with you cuz I see a lot of my own situation. I too am struggling immensely with my own mental health, and many people have told me to go to a doctor but I haven’t for my own reasons (I’m terrified and also my mom trained me to believe I can handle it all myself). So I just end up screaming into the void and I’m sure people are just as frustrated with me. I don’t think you want attention, I think you want help. But the sad truth is that nobody in the world can give you that help, sometimes not even a professional can REALLY help. 

Tldr I feel you but also we both need to get help, 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I agree, there’s only so much we can do and if he refuses to take our advice it makes me think he doesn’t really want help.

Like if you don’t want to help yourself at least don’t fill the thread with such negativity that you bring others down with you. It’s a bit exhausting. 

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll always be here to listen and help anyone who needs it, but you have to want to help yourself. 

/rant

Edited by Mae
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mae said:

I agree, there’s only so much we can do and if he refuses to take our advice it makes me think he doesn’t really want help.

Like if you don’t want to help yourself at least don’t fill the thread with such negativity that you bring others down with you. It’s a bit exhausting. 

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll always be here to listen and help anyone who needs it, but you have to want to help yourself. 

/rant

Well the truth is because of certain circumstances I can't get the "help" everyone is telling me to get.  

• Love 1

22 hours ago, Adam159900 said:

Well the truth is because of certain circumstances I can't get the "help" everyone is telling me to get.  

Are these circumstances permanent? Or are they something that might one day change? 

In the meantime, in my opinion,  it would be best for you to educate yourself. Think of something you need to know and read on it. It might not give you answers but maybe you can find hints along the way.  Learn about what can cause certain mental health conditions. Try to teach yourself to cope. If you can’t reach out for help then your only option is to help yourself. 

1 hour ago, Onryouji said:

Are these circumstances permanent? Or are they something that might one day change? 

In the meantime, in my opinion,  it would be best for you to educate yourself. Think of something you need to know and read on it. It might not give you answers but maybe you can find hints along the way.  Learn about what can cause certain mental health conditions. Try to teach yourself to cope. If you can’t reach out for help then your only option is to help yourself. 

One of the circumstances isn't permanent. Another one might be. I guess I'll get down to doing some research and see what I can do. 

• Love 1