So there's this guy I was writing to while he was in prison on a drug charge, but I have known him a long time prior too, like for the last 15 years,, we drifted apart some time ago though, he moved and at one time we were both gonna marry other people, but then he got put in jail, he told his mother he wanted to talk to me again, so she found me on Facebook and gave me his address. There's this car that a relative of his has, which belonged to his grandmother and he had to insure and help, he had a job after he got out, a week later he left his family's house, to go run the streets again. He has always kinda been that way though, he takes off for weeks at a time... its just in his letters, he promised me he would be sober and do right... but he lied... and the least he could have done was told me he changed his mind about me. 

Right now though, I be like "f●●● HIM! If his future, his family or even I ain't enough for his stupid ass, f●●● em," 

When he comes back though, his words would be like my kryptionite, Ill fold, bend, whatever you call it, I'll cave and accept it yet again... this is my weakness. 

He sounds like an asshole. Forget about him. 

• Love 1

What a mess.

Anyway, if he's your kryptonite, think of your daughter next time you feel tempted. That should be enough not to surround yourself - and her - with such an unstable person.

• Love 2

My uncle has done things like this for years.. he has a baby and was in jail when she was born. He was in jail her entire pregnancy and the first few months of his baby's life. He got out and was doing good but he skipped his parole date and now he's back in jail and missed his babies second birthday. 

Hes gonna swear he'll get clean but if drugs are in the equation.. relapses will occur especially if he doesnt have a good reason to stay clean, even if he does have a reason it most likely wont be enough.  Like lilith said, think about your daughter. 

• Love 1

Thank yu all very much, yeah he seems rather toxic now that I put it into perspective like that, its just i've been forgiving and accepting him back in my life, over and over for many things he has done in the past, but then feelings get involved, and I get hurt, last time I was with this guy was way before my daughter was born. 

There were many incidents with my own father too, he was the first to walk out when she was 3 and i comforted her and swore it would never happen like that again to her. 

I expressed this and many other things regarding this in a letter to him, at the time he understood and swore how changed he was... only to get out and run away, yet again 😞

We're truly better off, Thank you everyone! ❤️ Feedback much appreciated!!!

• Love 2