Onision

Worst Way You've Been Dumped

7 minutes ago, ZaraLuckyCharmz said:

WOW, Here I go. I was 17, and we were dating for a year. Everything was going fine up until I was called on the phone by his sister, to let me know he has a new girlfriend and she is pregnant. Lucky me I guess?

Good thing you got outta that situation ASAP though. Hopefully the sister broke the news to you in a kind way at least..

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Beardeddragon49 said:

Good thing you got outta that situation ASAP though. Hopefully the sister broke the news to you in a kind way at least..

Oh yeah, he did not want to tell me, but she liked me and did not want to see me hurt. Which is funny because she was the first girl I kissed. Ironic I guess.

3 minutes ago, ZaraLuckyCharmz said:

Oh yeah, he did not want to tell me, but she liked me and did not want to see me hurt. Which is funny because she was the first girl I kissed. Ironic I guess.

Oh! Wow, that’s a whole lotta layers to the story....Hopefully this happened a while ago now, and since you’ve been able to move past all this? Cause that’s a whole heap of a lot to deal with 😧

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Beardeddragon49 said:

Oh! Wow, that’s a whole lotta layers to the story....Hopefully this happened a while ago now, and since you’ve been able to move past all this? Cause that’s a whole heap of a lot to deal with 😧

Oh yeah over 2 years ago now, it is the rough stuff that makes you stronger, I look back now and laugh. 🙂 Thanks for the caring. x

7 minutes ago, ZaraLuckyCharmz said:

I would have dated her.. she seems nice enough. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, ZaraLuckyCharmz said:

Oh yeah over 2 years ago now, it is the rough stuff that makes you stronger, I look back now and laugh. 🙂 Thanks for the caring. x

No problemo! I’m sure you’re a lot stronger for it too. It’s unfortunately always gonna be the sucky situations you learn the most from. ;3;

Just now, ZaraLuckyCharmz said:

She was/is 🙂 Still see her around when I go home to visit.

Well thank god she told you. What a messed up situation. He sounds horrible. 

1 minute ago, AmazingDiana said:

Well thank god she told you. What a messed up situation. He sounds horrible. 

single father to 2 kids and a school drop out, karma I guess 🙂

5 minutes ago, ZaraLuckyCharmz said:

single father to 2 kids and a school drop out, karma I guess 🙂

Karma at his finest! 

• Love 1

We were fighting because I wasn't ready to move out with him yet, I had only just turned 17. I was crying and asking him why he couldn't understand, to which he replied "There, I've changed my status to single on Facebook."

That was it. That's how much our year long relationship had meant to him.

• Sad 1

Over the phone was probably the worst for me. I had never had anyone break up with me like not face to face before.

We were having a fight on the phone and I was a restaurant with my family. Fighting on the phone in the bathroom. Finally just crying on the phone and she broke up with me. Then my mom walked in. I'm not out to my family.

My family is very agasnt having a gay in the family. They've told me multiple times that they love me and love me no matter what but if I were to start dating a girl to not bring her home. "They don't want to see that". In my mid twenties now. Not very close with my family to say the least.

But anyway it was the first time a girl broke up with me and my mom walked in to see me crying and crying and crying and when I told her that I was just having a fight with a friend she just looked at me disgusted.

That was probably the worst breakup I ever had. But I'm happy it happened a little. It was shitty at the time but it gave me a lot of insight into my own family and the level of support they're willing to give. Helps you weed out a lot in life. 

On 1/29/2019 at 3:33 AM, AmazingDiana said:

Been dating nine months.. Was giving him a Handy and he moaned out our mutual friends name instead of mine.. he then proceeded to tell me I was to fat for his liking and dumped me to date her... they lasted 2 weeks. Because as soon as he wasn't taken... She didn't want him anymore. 

So karma? Lol... I don't know. 

Pretty good karma if you ask me haha 

My ex was paranoid thinking I was cheating (which I wasn’t) and then cheated on me.. I found out because he suddenly had herpes  and then told me he got it from stress.. But after a year of dating I think I would have noticed it earlier 🤦🏼‍♀️ Anyway, we were going to the gym early one day (5am) and had a great time there. The evening came and without a sign or warning at all, he broke up through a text. 

I gave ave him a second chance after he cheated because I believe mostly everyone deserves it.

Hmm, I guess the worst way I got broken up with was when I was 20. I was dating a really mentally abusive man from upstate, who liked to control everything I did. We dated for 2 years (from age 18-20). The last week of the relationship all we did was fight about me seeing my friends, about me hanging out, about me falling asleep and not responding to him for a couple of hours, and about him sending one of his buddies to my house to make sure I am were I say I am. The day of the break up started out similar, but I told him I was done - I wanted to break up. He refused, started to call me constantly, threatened to post photos of me online (cuz I was so fucking stupid when I was younger, and sent him some - mistake I will never make again,) and threatened to kill me and them himself. I was terrified, I thought this was it, I would have to spend the rest of my life with this psycho. As a last ditch effort I threatened to call ASC on him (because he had a kid - although I didn't have anything on him, and he was a good parent, I thought it would be a good threat, and it was) at which point he broke down crying freaking out. He called me many different names, that I would never be loved or cared for, that pretty much I was a bottom feeder and a scum, and that I would burn in hell - and then told me to never contact him again, that we were through, that he couldn't believe all that I've put him through, and that I burned all the bridges for when I'll want to come back to him.

That was 5 years ago, haven't looked back since.

• Sad 2

I was 15, I was visiting my older half sisters and their families on the east coast for two weeks (I live in the south west) so I was a long way from home, I called my boyfriend at the time, as I usually called once every day, and he told me he found someone else, while Im all the way across the country.

I couldnt decide which was worse, so Im sharing two.

Second one was when I was about 19 and I was seeing this guy, we had several mutual friends. When I started seeing him, he had a small house behind his mothers house, as he was newly divorced and had moved back to the state where I live... Well then he started doing dope and got kicked out of there.. I wasnt happy about him using, but my dumbass stayed with him anyway.

Then he moved into a mutual friends house, she being an "older" lady, who used to babysit him as a child. So one day I heard from another friend of ours, he invited me to his and his boyfriends house and they both had a sit down with me and they told me,  (Lets call him Dave) Dave is sleeping with his friend (Call her Denise) Denise.And Dave joked around and calls you "Mileage" Because you drive him around everywhere"

Now, Denise and I already knew OF each other, as we were both in this group called SCA (Society of Creative Anachronism - Like Medieval LARP) and lived in the same town, knew the same people but were not directly friends.

So Dave takes me to another friends house, we're outside in the front yard and I tell him what i was told, he confesses to all of it, and I cried and cried hard, outside, in public, and not one fuck was given by me about it. I fell in love with this guy and had no idea it was ACTUALLY true! When I was told I tried to justify and rationalize what was going on, until it was thrown in my face and I could no longer excuse it away.

If I could time travel now, I would tell myself he wasnt worth my tears. It sucked big time. 

Posted (edited)

He told me he loved me then vanished the next day. Didn't answer any messages or phone calls. Two days later I see on Facebook that he had moved 5 hours away and had moved in with some girl he started seeing behind my back. He couldn't even be bothered to break up with me. He also stole my iPod and sold it to buy weed so he could be high for the car ride to his new girlfriend's house.

Edited by vertighostx

i mean i only had one gf buttt i did give this guy my number my freshman year and he was with his friend going to my mom's class and he laughed at it and threw it in her trash can 

she had to tell me lol 

i got rejected hard 

On 1/28/2019 at 9:13 PM, Heyoitsneko said:

1. He cheated on me, and then sent me the song "will you f●●● yourself tonight" by Alexandher. The never talked to me again. 

2. He told me he was gay, and then I saw him making out with another girl the next day. 

Similar thing happened to me but with the song "You lied about everything" by Theory of a Deadman. 

We had only been dating for a few weeks but I had loved her for years before. I found out through her facebook relationship status that she was now dating some guy. I had just gotten out of treatment and it was a big blow for me to lose my best friend and girlfriend.

ive only dated once and it was when I was 16- it was this amazing non binary person named kole. they found my photography on my old instagram and we talked for several months. we started dating in October of 2016 and they broke up with me in September of 2017 over text...two days later they were with another girl on Facebook and had their relationship status with the other girl. sounds petty but it hurt a lot. 

spent a whole year "dating a dude" even thoughh hes an alcoholic I stayed with him but eventually he cheated on me and dumped me for her... x_x (she ended up breaking up with him) he blocked me on discord after the conversation below...but I thought it was funny because the last thing he texted to me was "YOU'RE TRASH" (this was WAYY after we broke up, we were in this weird "let's still be friends phase"... that was a lie lol) (He texted it to me right after he kicked me from his discord server >_>)

TRASH1.png

In high school I was dating this dude and I guess he lost interest but was too much of a coward to break it off (also probably wanted to keep me on the back burner for booty calls because he knew I was smitten with him). So one day he just started ignoring me, it went on for almost a month, and then he called me and told me his dad died, which I fully believed and felt so awful for him and for being upset over being ignored. 

Found out later his his dad was very much alive and well. 

• Shook 1