If you could go anywhere in the world....

Where would you go visit and why? 

I would want to check out different parts of Germany, for the history, perspective and architecture. 

This is hella cliche but I really wanna go to Japan. I've only ever been to Australia (And I'm in New Zealand) so I'd want to go somewhere really exotic - but my bf doesn't want me to go because he thinks I'll get assaulted. I just think there is so much culture and crazy and unique places there and I would love to be apart of that world.  I guess I'm just a weeb, and that's okay ^_^ Germany sounds cool! The food would be so interesting too!

2 hours ago, Dead_Noodles said:

This is hella cliche but I really wanna go to Japan. I've only ever been to Australia (And I'm in New Zealand) so I'd want to go somewhere really exotic - but my bf doesn't want me to go because he thinks I'll get assaulted. I just think there is so much culture and crazy and unique places there and I would love to be apart of that world.  I guess I'm just a weeb, and that's okay ^_^ Germany sounds cool! The food would be so interesting too!

Not cliche at all! That would be amazingly fun to go visit Japan! I had a hard choice between the two myself,  I love Japan and Japanese culture and love learning about it as much as I can. I would wanna go hit up them ramen shops! Go to an Onsen! Take the bullet train somewhere far away, see many of the prefectures.. I would love that too! And yes, s●●ual assault can happen there as it can happen anywhere, but in parts of Japan they offer "Female only" train cars sometimes, but might be a wait for them if they even are at that particular prefectures train station, but I understand where your bf is coming from, it can get pretty scary too. 

(Dont quote me on this) Last year there was a young lady that was in Japan and vlogging herself, she had lived there for some time before the incident and was fluent in Japanese, though from an English speaking country. minding her own business when some guys came up from behind her  and were talking to her s●●ually in Japanese, she recorded the whole incident, but said she couldnt translate it because of youtube's rules, but it looked rather scary. If you do decide to go eventually, be careful! 

I'd love to visit New Zealand someday, it's a beautiful country. Jerusalem/Israel is also on my bucket list, along with Iceland.

• Love 1

59 minutes ago, misspurdy06 said:

Paris, when it's not being burned down to the ground. 

france car GIF by hoppip

Too soon man 😪

38 minutes ago, ChaoticNewt said:

Too soon man 😪

What I said was not a meme or a joke.  It's the truth. 

I want to go back to Alaska to visit Ketchikan and Juneau. I also hope to visit Holland one day because that is where my family is from.  

I’d love to visit the town in Italy where my great grandfather was born.

• Love 1

Van Gogh museum in Amsterdam in a heart beat 

I would love to visit Jim Morrison’s grave at the Père Lachaise Cemetery in Paris, France. 

AAE334B6-778B-4AB5-87A7-F154DF510B5C.jpeg