Onision

Least Favorite Thing About The Internet

I’m thinking the worst thing is crime online... what do you think is the worst?

• Love 1

On the very serious  side definitely child abuse and child trafficking.  I feel like the internet has made it easier and more accessible.

On the day to day side it makes it easier for people to ignore each other. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Crime online and hackers who send viruses or take over your social media profiles to gain info to commit certain crime. Oh ya and the scammers too.

• Like 1

I would have to say trolling/bullying things that turn into people losing their

lives to this. I must be forgetting to add a lot more bad things about the internet,

people that abuse their power online also the effects it can have on one's mental/

emotional being etc...

• Love 1

My least favorite thing about the internet is how easily information can be misconstrued and misused to manipulate another's public image (whether that be for companies, celebrities, or even just regular ol' individuals). It sickens me how easily people will lie and destroy the life of someone they don't even know for even an iota of a chance of making it big. Even when I wanted to be a YouTube journalist this bothered me; part of me still wants to be a journalist for the purpose of putting out information I know is true to attempt to combat the mass quantities of bullsh!t circulating these days.

• Love 1

All the crime and fraud, hate and bullying. It’s wrong. Also when you learn the percentages of what the internet actually holds.

3F307926-A5D5-4D19-9F12-FBE887A4D0F8.png

• Love 1
  • Like 1