Onision

Best Video Game Coming Out?

What game are you looking forward to?

I’m all about FFVII

cloud strife GIF

• Love 2

Well I would be hype for Silent Hills but Konami ruined that for us all, so I too am waiting on Death Stranding. Are they actually remaking FFVII????? What rock have I been under

On 4/10/2019 at 11:08 AM, XerinaNova said:

I'm pretty hyped for Death Stranding, Hideo Kojima is a b o s s

Really though!!

On that note, I'm excited for the new port of P.T. being released haha. I didn't get to play it before Konami took it down and keep missing the ports before they're taken down (except one which simply didn't work). I really wish Silent Hills was still being made but thankfully at least Kojima isn't done making games. One day we'll get the epic Guillermo del Toro and Kojima collaboration, at least for now del Toro has a character in the game

• Love 1

well...
P5 to the switch is galaxy brain, I've already played it but i 100% want to get it for switch, since i dont have my copy anymore
animal crossing switch, even though we get no info on it because Nintendo wants us to suffer(:
kinda scared for Luigi's Mansion 3 but stoked anyway
POKEMON GEN 8 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH (insert Reinhardt "i will be your shield" voiceline)

I want to say im excited for Elder Scrolls 6 because we got hype a little while ago and then bethesda was like haha late 2020 guys chill out; and the fact that they didnt really show or release anything for it, not even a title really, so im mildly worried about what its gonna be like and look like. But honestly, from oblivion to skyrim was amazing improvement in graphics and gameplay (minus the bugs, but they can be hilarious so its forgiven in my opinion) so i cant wait to seeeee c:

I've been stoked for The Last of Us Part II since it was announced, still eager for Naughty Dog to drop a release date though 😩

I'm also very much looking forward to Death Stranding (I can't wait to see all of Norman Reedus' performance in it!) and the FFVII remake as well.

• Love 1