Onision

What Is Your FAVORITE Thing To Do For Fun OUTSIDE?

For me? Like... other than the obvious, I really like really sunny days with a cool breeze and kinda just taking it all in out in nature... it's such an incredible world to be in on the right day you know?

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I actually really like a nice rainy day, i live in the desert so they don't happen too much, but I like to sit outside, under the roofs awning with a lawn chair and just witness the rain and I love the smell of rain as it hits the dirt.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1

In the summer especially, boating is probably my favorite thing to do outside, it's fun as fûck and I like hanging out on the boat/taking photos. Also hanging  outside with my cats.

55FBE87A-29D0-4F8B-977A-B14C9EFF018B.jpeg

69086273-46FD-45DE-AC3B-7DE1F0C80022.jpeg

3B92E345-B518-4CDA-9218-4FAC10FB0FB9.jpeg

I like the occasional bike ride. Nice walks through the woods, and just feeling the energy of nature around me. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I live in the middle of nowhere so I like to sit in the forest and just listen to nature but it's impossible now because we have a wolf here now so I don't want to meet that creature

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Hiking!! My husband and I are working towards thru hiking the Appalachian Trail in 2026.

• Love 1

On 4/12/2019 at 9:50 AM, Onision said:

For me? Like... other than the obvious, I really like really sunny days with a cool breeze and kinda just taking it all in out in nature... it's such an incredible world to be in on the right day you know?

Hiking. I love me some up hill until my thighs burn and I cant walk the next day.

On 4/12/2019 at 10:50 AM, Onision said:

I love to swim, walk, hike, dance, or just chill.

Posted (edited)

Every once in a while when the weather is good and the sky is clear-ish at night, we sometimes sit outside at night with lawnchairs and try to see if we can find UFO's in the sky. I live like 30 mins away from an airport, so most of what is seen is planes. We meaning my kid and I. We're into Aliens. 

Edited by Sloppy Mommy

This one is not really like an "outside" thing, but I consider it outside because it's outside of my home. 

Where I live there are a lot of country people, like cowboys and cowgirls and stuff like that, so they have metal belt buckles or steel toe country boots.

It's fun to watch them try to walk through the airport security metal detectors and have to strip off belt buckles and shoes and see just how far these people are willing to strip down in public to make their flights.

I feel bad for the security and how awkward it must be for them to be like "Ma'am/Sir, please keep your pants on" 

Gives me a good giggle though.