Sign in to follow this  
LunarSoulz

I'm enraged by people's stupidity

Greg I've been seeing what's going on for this last year or so and its half sad and half makes me mad.  People love to try to paint you as the bad guy of YouTube. I'm amazed because your highly intelligent, logical and honest. People now a days dont know how to react to someone like that.  Now this thing with Kalvin got me all different types of pissed off. He's using your name for views for one and 2 is so stuck in his box that he cant compute anything different than the same little lame repeated sentences about what he believes and how he feels . Seriously I wish we lived closer. I sound super nutty but I think we'd get along well. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Emo Charlie said:

Hopefully better days ahead.

I agree with both of you. And it will. I completely understand why. Makes me angry to see them doing what they've done.  But one day it all come back on them.

• Like 1

I once thought that Kalvin Garrah and Phyzik were the same freaking person. They both look so much alike and they both bash Onision. Phyzik is a bit more polite and mature than Kalvin Garrah though. Phyzik however does that cringey cat meow to censor his swear words though. It's pretty freaking cringey as hell. And then he calls Onision cringey. 

On 5/15/2019 at 8:49 PM, Tasch The Milf said:

I once thought that Kalvin Garrah and Phyzik were the same freaking person. They both look so much alike and they both bash Onision. Phyzik is a bit more polite and mature than Kalvin Garrah though. Phyzik however does that cringey cat meow to censor his swear words though. It's pretty freaking cringey as hell. And then he calls Onision cringey. 

YouTube is moving towards a pretty G rated realm... you either put up or get out unfortunately 😛

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Emo Charlie said:

YouTube is moving towards a pretty G rated realm... you either put up or get out unfortunately 😛

Yeah YouTube is becoming like an elementary school now. Even though it was originally meant to be for people 13 years old and older.  Phyzic even censors negative words that are not even swear words and uses animal noises to hide them instead of the good old fashioned bleep noise. I guess Phyzic just likes to meow, oink and quack allot during his videos. lol!