Jump to content
AmazingDiana

Let's play Would you Rather

Recommended Posts

Let's play would your rather. 

I'll start by giving two options and the person below then decides between them and gives the next two options. 

 

It continues. 

 

Sooooo

Would you rather See Ghosts/The Dead or know when your going to die and why? 

 

Edited by AmazingDiana
I can't spell
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would rather see ghosts/The dead, kind of like Zak Bagans!

To the person below, would you rather get down and dirty with your partner in a giant pool of mud, or eat escargot?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Peacefulfaerie said:

I would rather see ghosts/The dead, kind of like Zak Bagans!

To the person below, would you rather get down and dirty with your partner in a giant pool of mud, or eat escargot?

Umm.. only because I've eaten it before. Eat escargot.. it wasn't so bad. 

 

I also have kidney issues so I wouldn't want sex while in mud.

 

Person below 

Lick peanut butter off a dirty foot or eat a hamburger

Edited by AmazingDiana
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AmazingDiana said:

Umm.. only because I've eaten it before. Eat escargot.. it wasn't so bad. 

 

I also have kidney issues so I wouldn't want sex while in mud.

O_O Oh, I'm sorry! I've never actually played this before, so I got a tip from my friend. Only hers was less ace friendly, so I had to fling together a censored version while still adding some creativity. ^^;

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Onision Is Daddy <3 said:

I would rather eat a hamburger. 

To the person below; support Onision, or support trash like Shane and other youtubers

Can we not behave that way? It's fine to dislike other YouTubers, but for the sake of the community, let's just not do that here. Shane is a different duck in the vast world of content creating, but he's not trash. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Onision Is Daddy <3 said:

I would rather eat a hamburger. 

To the person below; support Onision, or support trash like Shane and other youtubers

This is a fun game. Let's not poision it. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooo, that's a tough one, since they both have such cool personalities. I'd probably date Greg.

Would you rather play one game (can be from any genre) for the rest of your life, or turn back time for a chance to dance with Michael Jackson?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Peacefulfaerie said:

Ooo, that's a tough one, since they both have such cool personalities. I'd probably date Greg.

Would you rather play one game (can be from any genre) for the rest of your life, or turn back time for a chance to dance with Michael Jackson?

Micheal Jackson! 100%!!! What a legend he was. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AmazingDiana said:

Micheal Jackson! 100%!!! What a legend he was. 

Oh my god yes, I still listen to him quite frequently. What's your favorite song by him?

Just now, AmazingDiana said:

Would you rather have a house sized cat or a cat sized house. 

House-sized cat, I imagine a cat-sized house would be super little. 😮 Then again people love tiny houses. 

Would you rather be a firefighter or a professional baseball player?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Peacefulfaerie said:

Oh my god yes, I still listen to him quite frequently. What's your favorite song by him?

House-sized cat, I imagine a cat-sized house would be super little. 😮 Then again people love tiny houses. 

Would you rather be a firefighter or a professional baseball player?

I'd rather be a baseball player. I'd be so afraid to die suffocating in smoke. 

Be forced to eat pancakes for every meal for the rest of your life... Or lose 4 fingers of your choice 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hour in a half because I would rather do something I love <3

Would you rather be alone on an island for the rest of your life with all of the fruit and fish you could eat or be on a smaller island with less food with someone you love?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Angels_Founder said:

Hour in a half because I would rather do something I love ❤️

Would you rather be alone on an island for the rest of your life with all of the fruit and fish you could eat or be on a smaller island with less food with someone you love?

Rather be on an island with less food but someone I love. Were plant.. were figure it out. I'd probably want my son with me.

 

Would you rather have a physical disability(ex:in a wheelchair)  but still talk/have your mind. Or a mental disability(ex: dementia/scziphrenia) but could still run/walk/swim.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2019 at 5:55 PM, AmazingDiana said:

Rather be on an island with less food but someone I love. Were plant.. were figure it out. I'd probably want my son with me.

 

Would you rather have a physical disability(ex:in a wheelchair)  but still talk/have your mind. Or a mental disability(ex: dementia/scziphrenia) but could still run/walk/swim.

Physical boii

Would you rather wear a tiara everyday or have a cow lick the inside of your mouth once?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Celery Amy said:

Physical boii

Would you rather wear a tiara everyday or have a cow lick the inside of your mouth once?

Lol I would rather wear a tiara everyday.

Would you rather eat lipstick or smoke hair? 😅

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Michelle said:

Lol I would rather wear a tiara everyday.

Would you rather eat lipstick or smoke hair? 😅

I'd eat lipstick because I can't think of smoking anything. 

Would you rather watch reality TV all day or YouTube videos?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Anna said:

I'd eat lipstick because I can't think of smoking anything. 

Would you rather watch reality TV all day or YouTube videos?

YouTube videos of course 😝

 

Would you rather drink Pepsi or coca cola?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ghostii said:

YouTube videos of course 😝

 

Would you rather drink Pepsi or coca cola?

Ooohhh I can't have either because I'm diabetic. But I prefer diet Pepsi

Would you rather eat stale old chips or be stung by bee

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, AmazingDiana said:

Ooohhh I can't have either because I'm diabetic. But I prefer diet Pepsi

Would you rather eat stale old chips or be stung by bee

 

Stale old chips because I'm allergic to bee stings.

 

Would you rather dress up for Halloween as a political figure or a food?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ghostii said:

Stale old chips because I'm allergic to bee stings.

 

Would you rather dress up for Halloween as a political figure or a food?

Politician. I'd be Hilary! 

 

Would you rather get broccoli the rest of your life for every meal or have to do jumping jacks/exercise every 5 minutes for the rest of your life. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2019 at 9:08 PM, Peacefulfaerie said:

I would rather see ghosts/The dead, kind of like Zak Bagans!

To the person below, would you rather get down and dirty with your partner in a giant pool of mud, or eat escargot?

Ew snails no way I'd rather be a piggy.

Hmm would you rather stay stuck on repeat on one of the worst days of your life for a week or sleep into a night mare for a week..hm 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Eli said:

Ew snails no way I'd rather be a piggy.

Hmm would you rather stay stuck on repeat on one of the worst days of your life for a week or sleep into a night mare for a week..hm 

Stay stuck on repeat of my worst days

 

would you rather cut bangs 2 fingers long or shave the middle part of your head 💁 (I know its lame, i dont have creativity lol)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Site Rules