MissyAnn

Dating a lunatic?

First off i love greg always have always will. Second.. I just watched the latest video about the ex and the guy who dated the same girl i cant remember the exact title of the video it was published April 14.... But in watching the video ive come to the realization that i am dating the male version of that girl... I always knew my relationship was not like everyone elses but now im starting to think hes been mentally abusing me and brainwashing me for the last 16 years and im a bit .. Idk how to describe it its like a deer in headlights kind of thing... I dont know what to do... 

• Confused 1

leaving can be hard to do in a scenario like that. Do you live together ? If so who's name is everything under or do you have joint accounts ? Leaving in a vehicle under thier name would be considered theft, so please be careful here. I would make sure to make a game plan with a friend and leave when he is not around.