Sign in to follow this  
GreyGirlGrace

What Pokémon do you associate with Onision?

It's cool whether you want to name a type, a specific Pokémon, or multiple. For him I say Ghost and Dark. He reminds me of Gengar because both of them have a sense of mystery to them and they frighten me. Gengar enjoys scaring Pokémon and humans, playing tricks or pranks, and being goofy. The two just really fit in my opinion! 

national drink wine day GIF

• Love 1

How I imagine greg as a Pokémon 

ED64DFE7-E394-49A3-A917-E3FEBF702F09.gif

Posted (edited)

For type i wanna say steel/ghost or even psychic/electric. Steel/Dark because he's cool and collected and a realist; but also has a sense of mischievous humor. Psychic/electric because he knows, but has a sparky side you see in a lot of his videos.
As for pokemon:
pokemon GIF or even latios GIF

Edited by Senphora
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Senphora said:

For type i wanna say steel/ghost or even psychic/electric. Steel/Dark because he's cool and collected and a realist; but also has a sense of mischievous humor. Psychic/electric because he knows, but has a sparky side you see in a lot of his videos.
As for pokemon:
pokemon GIF or even latios GIF

I love your reply! ^.^ I can see Psychic fitting him for his mischievous side, ability to influence others, and how he sometimes talks about powers, aliens, demons, and spirits. Steel could match too. 

• Love 1