Sign in to follow this  
Sloppy Mommy

Least favorite foods?

I like most everything I have tried.. Im not a super picky eater.

I really dislike Mushrooms though. I don't like the taste or the texture of them and the fact that its a fungus freaks me out. 

• Love 2

Stroganoff. When I was a kid my mom dated a dude who liked to cook but Was really bad at it. He made stroganoff all the time and it was awful and he would force me to eat it. Can’t stand the smell or sight of it now. 

• Love 2

Anything with BBQ sauce! As a vegetarian, I don't like meat or anything that tastes like meat. 

Seafood. 😵😝 I won't even try any of it. It smells horrendous and it just seems filthy. Plus with a lot of aquatic animals you just eat them as is. You've got a crab, lobster, etc and it's like the corpse is staring into your soul as you break it up. Makes me sad and nauseous too. 

• Love 1

Peas, I don’t like peas. The texture freaks me out. Also, asparagus, it smells how I imagine dirty, sweaty feet would taste like. It grossed me out. 

• Love 1

everything my dad cooks...he would always throw in some alcohol in so it tasted so bad..... I really don't like pork