GreyGirlGrace

Mabus Onision Wife

Posted (edited)

I found a YouTube channel where a woman mentions Onision. She talks about them ruling the world together and how he's her Husband. She refers to his spouse as W**** of Babylon and clearly dislikes them. She has pictures of Gregory and herself next to each other and calls her and him Eve and Adam. In her most bizarre video, she writes a letter to him about how they should never meet and how they could rule. There's a lot of flashing and a weird cartoon. so please be careful if you have anything that could be triggered by fast videos, bright stuff, or flashing! This video contains animation about Adolf Hitler. 

I can send you links to her Onision videos if you would like them and don't want to dig through her page.

I think this woman is mentally ill and is not creating these things to offend others. It seems she's delusional and doesn't live in reality. 

Link to Hitler video:

https://youtu.be/U2E3MjU9QM0

Screenshot_2019-04-26-21-27-44-1.png

Edited by GreyGirlGrace

Eh, I've seen that channel before over a yr ago I believe. It's best to ignore stuff like this.

Creepy, sure, but don't feed trolls. 

Nutcase is all I can say.

Is she deluded or just a troll... better ignored either way tbh

• Like 1