Sign in to follow this  
Emo Charlie

I am frustraited...

I'm just really really frustrated right now... I don't really have much to say about it, but I wanted to express somewhere that I am generally feeling really... sad, and... ugh... maybe I'll make a patron video... yeah 😛

It's... I really just want to be happy, so badly. I want things to be ok, I want to enjoy life... and I keep...

Eh... It's a work in progress right? The human experience?

• Love 5
  • Sad 1

I understand completely.  I think. Sometimes just expressing your frustration can help ease it. I mean, it usually makes me feel a little better. That and putting my hands under running water. Cold most of the time. Helps me focus on the sensation and distract me from whatever was bothering me.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Emo Charlie said:

I'm just really really frustrated right now... I don't really have much to say about it, but I wanted to express somewhere that I am generally feeling really... sad, and... ugh... maybe I'll make a patron video... yeah 😛

It's... I really just want to be happy, so badly. I want things to be ok, I want to enjoy life... and I keep...

I have lots of those moments myself.  For different reasons. Look to those you love and who love you. They are more important. I've learned to take one day at a time and enjoy the good..and fix whats bad. Don't let nothing get you down. 

My problems are not unique, especially when it comes the feelings I have... it's nice to know people can relate.

• Love 3

I hope you're feeling better. 😩You deserve to be happy...

On 4/27/2019 at 9:46 PM, Emo Charlie said:

I get you man, I do. Happiness is a choice, and sometimes it can be harder than other times to make that choice, so I understand, You gotta look at your life and look to the good, the family, friends and fans you have and know, things could always be worse than they are, and somewhere in the world for someone out amongst the billions , someone has it worse than you or than any of us.  Happiness is not stuffing those "bad" feelings away somewhere, but it is the conscious desicion that we can choose to make every day, or multiple times during the day until you feel it, or fake it till you make it. 

I wish you love and light, Emo Charlie and everyone struggling with depression.

If anyone needs to talk, HMU! 

Ya aint alone bro. Hope you feel better, and I hope you always remember the bad times arent permanent. 

1 hour ago, Onryouji said:

Ya aint alone bro. Hope you feel better, and I hope you always remember the bad times arent permanent. 

Um... yeah because then you die right?

4 minutes ago, Emo Charlie said:

Well, that too lmfao but more like there’s always good times sprinkled in between the bad? Idk man I’m depressed too 

2 hours ago, Onryouji said:

1 hour ago, Emo Charlie said:

No..of course not! Because the bad times get better..nothing lasts forever. Seriously though, you ok?