Emo Charlie

Do you have a race preference in dating?

I personally don't care what your race is. I'd date someone no matter what their race is.

To be clear, I have no race preference.

What about you?

• Love 3

Posted (edited)

It doesn’t really matter to me what a person’s race is dating wise and I would want someone with a good heart. I prefer personality over anything honestly.

Edited by Guest

Love can happen with anyone.  I usually date long haired men..But if I were single if a nice man wanted to date I wouldn't be looking at his race.

If one can find a person in this world (any shade or color) that TRULY has their back, and they can have each others backs, call yourselves blessed because it's hard to find now a days. 

I don't have a racial preference.  It's about a person with a good heart and that you get chemistry with. ❤️ I love love.

Sometimes I find an attraction to one gender of a race, not both (not saying there aren't more than two genders, but as far a cisgendered individuals go.) I am also pretty much attracted to nonbinary/ genderfluid people of any race. 

don't care about race but I want a guy who speaks swedish! easier for everyone

Here's me... I'm so random 😆 I prefer to date white guys. I had a girlfriend but only online. She was Caucasian. I guess I'm not normal. I'm a (Spanish/ white) black) obviously inexperienced girl so maybe that's why it's so random 😂 or odd for me to say that.  In college I dated a Hawaiian/ black guy 😞 didn't work out he was into smoking weed which I hated. Ew 😞 I dated a Greek guy when I went to Europe for my 21st birthday. It was so awesome..crush on