Sign in to follow this  

(Fun) If you were Royalty, what would you do?

I dont want this topic to get too political here, this is just meant to be for funsies. K? K.

I(f you were royal, I mean if you had the palace or whatever of your dreams and you were so rich you could wipe your ass with thousand dollar bills and have it not mean A THANG... What would you do for fun? I mean like, world power status where you never ever had to hurt for any resources anymore, or your family... Could be any length of time doing any thing at all.

Just tell reality "f●●● you" whilst you come along  on a merry path with me to have a lovely little daydream. 

I like to put some realistic stuff in my imagination to make it more easy to figure out what I would I do/get a picture in my head.

Well if I were a monarch or a member of a royal family, I would try to make my country a better place and be very active in humanitarian affairs because I would love to help those in need. I would love to be very active in charities/organizations as well and would love to be an ambassador for Unicef to help others all around the world. Princess Diana’s way of leadership always inspired me that she would lead with the heart not the head and cared very deeply for others. To put it simply, I would do things differently.

My palace would be white and rose gold themed with expensive crystals, various art pieces/sculptures from different countries, French luxury style furniture, Persian rugs, it would have a rose theme through out, a huge rose garden, pool, green house. Overall very gorgeous and modern. 

As well as my own team to run the palace that I would treat well.

i would have a designer wardrobe/personal stylist so I’m best dressed and I would make sure to make myself/loved ones on vacations. I would also make sure to save money, provide money to loved ones and donate to charity. 

That’s me tho -shrug-

Posted (edited)

I would learn how to design video games and make the horror game I want and need. 

Like in the royal quarters or whatever. 

Edited by Onryouji