Sign in to follow this  
Danilovespizza

Any hoopers? Hooping?

Hi hello is anyone on here a hooper? 

I’ve been hooping since 2013 and I have a Hyperion hoop. I’m tired of the infinite circles Facebook group so I like talking to people who hoop through different sites 😁

2C6DDAD6-B3EA-4F63-91C0-99DBF53DD154.jpeg

238AC985-9F4D-4525-AF75-F7D7B48720F1.jpeg

A64E7D6E-C060-43D4-A3C3-5C57A0E4E0A6.jpeg

2585C286-CCF3-4EE9-B242-09B8CC12E814.jpeg

4F7E4482-9184-4ABD-B5D2-122282D7D2FC.jpeg

24E6E67E-C826-43CC-ACB0-BC590A0ACD8F.jpeg

• Like 8

@Onision I think you could make a really cool video wit da hoops yo! 

@Danilovespizza I'm sorry I'm totally not part of the hula hooping community, it's just a really kick ass photo and I think something really neat can happen here 🙂 also you have a really cool name 😎

@Taraaf you don’t need a fancy LED hoop to do cool tricks you can get a hula hoop from the dollar store and do cool stuff! You should pick up a hula hoop I recommend it to everyone and anyone haha

• Like 1

I don't.... but my dog is great at 'hooping' lol :) (i made this gif is when she was a puppy too, she's even better at it now and can jump like 2 to 3 feet high depending on how peppy she is and how good a treat i have 😉 )  i know this isnt what you meant, but had to share 😉  
 1u9jod.gif.822631fad45d69d9ef556d9e902c1d2c.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Danilovespizza said:

@AnnaSantina lol cuteeee!!! Love it!!!! 😍😂 hoops for everyone 😂😂😂

Heres a more recent video of her doing some higher hoop jumps now as an adult. (she's still only a year and a half old, but she's gotten better since her puppy days and more spring in her step..... now she has to teach ME to hoop 😉 hoop party for everyone!  that would be so cool to have like a hooper performance and then have it interspersed with dogs jumping thru hoops too in addition to people doing cool hoop dancing.  dancing and jumping and fun for all.