Sign in to follow this  
Sheila Motko

What name would you name yourself if you could change your name?

Ok the question is....( insert drum roll)

If you could change your name what would ypu change it to??

I would change it to Emily Rose

• Love 1

It means Mary,and calm gentle waters in Hawaiian 

• Love 1

I like my first name, which is Molly

My middle "name" is the inital R.

When I was a kid I wanted to be Molly Ramona because Ramona was a main character in a book I liked. 

I also liked both of my grandmothers names, both strong women. 

Gertrude (Fathers side) and  Minnie (Mothers side) 

Gertrude -The name Gertrude is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Gertrude is: From the Old German name, meaning strong spear. Famous bearers: Hamlet's mother in the Shakespearean tragedy 'Hamlet', and the seventh century abbess St Gertrude of Nivelles, British actress Gertrude Lawrence.

Minnie -Origin of the name Minnie: A pet form of Miryam, a Hebrew name of debated meaning. Many believe it to mean "sea of bitterness" or "sea of sorrow." However, some sources cite the alternative definitions of "rebellion," "wished-for-child," and "mistress or lady of the sea."

So this would be paying homage to two amazing women, as well as both my German and Jewish heritages. 

I would nickname myself "Dirty Gerty" 

Probably my first middle name Rochelle. I hate my first name. Anytime someone says it I flinch.

• Love 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sloppy Mommy
      I dont want this topic to get too political here, this is just meant to be for funsies. K? K.
      I(f you were royal, I mean if you had the palace or whatever of your dreams and you were so rich you could wipe your ass with thousand dollar bills and have it not mean A THANG... What would you do for fun? I mean like, world power status where you never ever had to hurt for any resources anymore, or your family... Could be any length of time doing any thing at all.
      Just tell reality "f●●● you" whilst you come along  on a merry path with me to have a lovely little daydream. 
    • By Calixxia
      Hey there y'all,
      Quick question for you after a brief little intro -- I believe that there are only two biological genders (trans being vague middle ground bc they are transitioning from one to the other) and identify politically as a centrist who leans a little more so to the right (used to be more left when I was younger). I also am a non-denominational Christian who doesn't believe that church is what it used to be so I refuse to go.
      The thing is though, I understand and accept everyone equally. Fully equally. We are all human. I will respect pronouns and not treat anyone differently for their opinions on gender, politics, or religion.  However, I have found more and more people that will lash out at me because of my stances on any of these topics though. 'Don't believe in more than two genders? Are you even educated?' 'How can you lean more right while Trump is in office?' 'How can you claim to be a part of Christianity and not agree with all of the Bible or go to church?' etc. 
      So I guess my question is... 
      Why can't we all just respect each other? Why can't we find something to appreciate about everyone that we meet? Why do we have to be so innately judgemental?
      I guess that's a few questions. Looking for honest, heartfelt opinions though. Would love to hear from you all on this topic.  Or if you just want to leave a comment and tell me a bit about your views on gender, politics, or religion, please feel free. I am very interested in learning other viewpoints and maybe getting to know a few beautiful human beings. 🙂
      Thanks 💛
    • By Chastity
      https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCxB8sawIGUzyGvvA8DAu8yA Please react to me. I pretended to die so I could get my bf to love me more and I made fake bruises to make it look like my ex abused me. It was funny haha. Follow me on insta! @queen_murphy_1995
    • By OnionSempai
      I'm sick of Anti's and their rumors about Greg.. It seriously breaks my heart. I'd love to see one of the more well known Anti's- Mikenator- get silenced with facts and actual logic. Please, Onision?
  • Topics