Sign in to follow this  
GreyGirlGrace

To date, or not to date?

Do you believe it is better to have loved someone and had your heart broken by them, or never to be in a relationship at all? Do you think that a person on their death bed would regret failed relationships or the fact that they never had one? 

Posted (edited)

I'd rather be loved at least for a while than never be loved, treated like I'm ugly and die alone like a sad loser. A broken heart is nothing compared to dying alone.

Edited by Tasch The Milf
I mispelled than.

Posted (edited)

I also think it's better to have loved and lost, than to never be loved at all. 

It sucks to be heartbroken, no doubt there, but some of the hardest things in life can also be some of the most worth it things, like lessons taken from. T he human spirit is a very powerful thing and we have the ability to learn, grow and move on and sometimes, we have to be the one to pick up the pieces and move on and it sucks, but we can make it worth it to ourselves and in time, even just remember the good times fondly, but look before you leap, one can always have some more to learn. 

Edited by Guest

Just now, Sloppy Mommy said:

I also think it's better to have loved and lost, than to never be loved at all. 

It sucks to be heartbroken, no doubt there, but some of the hardest things in life can also be some of the most worth it things, like lessons taken from. T he human spirit is a very powerful thing and we have the ability to learn, grow and move on and sometimes, we have to be the one to pick up the pieces and move on and it sucks, but we can make it worth it to ourselves and in time, even just remember the good times fondly, but look before you leap, one can always have some more to learn. 

Meanwhile, I am perpetually single.