Sign in to follow this  
batbabe

Opinions on Onision's Youtube Progression

I think most of us are here because we are somewhat/are fans of Onision. Onision's content has had small changes in the type of content but a lot of the characters and themes have been similar. A lot of people criticize him for doing this. Im very interested in hearing from other fans on why you think he has always done his own thing. 

I think that you can see a clear Progression for a lot of youtubers (not all) from his time. I think you can see a progression in Onisions emotions, relationships, i guess more or less him as a person. But his skits, humor, and characters have seemed very similar. 

Greg if you're reading Id also love to hear if you agree or disagree with these statements, if you agree- why you do this? And if you disagree- what are the changes you feel you've implemented? 

Im genuinely asking, I love learning about others and understanding there point of you so please remember this thread is to help understand perspective. Thank you.

I like his content. I don't know why people hate on him so much these days. He's so handsome and he's crazy but in a cool and funny way. That hula hoop song he recently made, made me laugh until I cried! it's also funny when he freaks out and rages back at his haters or makes parodies of them. His haters deserve it and it's very entertaining. lol

He's a great guy who deserves the best and I hope I stay in this community for a while. He has matured throughout the years and yet his personality has always stayed consistent. I respect his decision to not show his personal life anymore and if he's happy then that's good. 

There were lots of lessons learned over the years really.

The content I think is... all over the place.