Dear Onision,

LOVED this video! I wanted to call this title comedy,but It wasn't really "comedy" in nature, it was you being yourself for all of us once again and it was refreshing AF!  I really did enjoy this and found it very funny, but it was also truth, a good truth and one I am looking forward to seeing. I didn't even mind the way you handled the whole prayer/God thing because it wasnt at all offensive, at least not to me. I enjoyed every minute of this video, so much so that I started writing this review after only watching four minutes and seventeen seconds in. I don't know if this all reuires a response of much length from you, but I just wanted to send you a rave review about this video and express how much I liked it and all without burning any holy books! I'm very impressed. It's like this whole video of yours is the embodiment of why I personally am a fan and why I believe in the quality of your content.  The overall feeling of this video left me hopeful, inspired and positive. I want to see some of what you decide in the near future with your videos, and you may have one patron more, because I also liked the fact that I was happier after watching the video, than I was when I started and that positivity there in the form as you did here. 

PS, Good Sir, you got me right in the giggle D●●● when you said "Yeah that's right, I pray on one knee 'cuz i'm not a b●●●●" 

WELL DONE! 

• Love 1

I agree with everything you said above! I loved this video so much. One of my favorite Onision videos. And it was so refreshing...I loved watching Greg just be himself again. It was f●●●ing amazing! :)

• Love 1

13 hours ago, Onision said:

I need to do better

While I am one to believe that everyone should always work to better themselves, it's also good to take a step back and congratulate yourself on a job well done

On 5/10/2019 at 11:43 PM, Onision said:

I need to do better.

You did great Greg. Sometimes its good just to be proud of yourself. :)

Posted (edited)
On 5/10/2019 at 11:43 PM, Onision said:

I need to do better.

You're getting plenty of good feedback, you're adorable,  and I admire your drive to do even better.

Edited by misspurdy06
  • Love 1