Are you okay? I saw the video on Jeffree and it ended on a super concerning note so I wanted to come and check if you were okay.

It makes total sense to cry given the subject matter, but I guess I was worried that you ignited trauma and were struggling and wanted to make sure that you're doing alright. It's your own business of course, so if you don't feel like going into it I won't be offended. What Jeffree did can qualify as s●●ually abusive behavior, and it can also be traumatic to experience seeing someone else being s●●ually abused (even verbally), so either subject could be a perfectly valid trigger.

Regardless of whether or not you answer this, I hope you're doing better, and that you have a wonderful day today. Thank you for sharing your story. ♡

• Love 1

I was quite concerned over the end of that video too. I hate seeing Greg all sad like that. He doesn't deserve to be sad. 😞

And I cant get over what that creep did to him. Thats disgusting. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Anna said:

I was quite concerned over the end of that video too. I hate seeing Greg all sad like that. He doesn't deserve to be sad. 😞

And I cant get over what that creep did to him. Thats disgusting. 

I am still fuming over it, honestly. Just because Greg is male doesn't mean he's impervious to being abused, so this was f●●●ed in multiple ways (it hurt my heart for him to feel the need to validate that he was in fact s●●ually harassed/abused). Jeffree Star needs to be removed from pretty much all platforms imho

• Love 1

Ah! Yeah... I just have issues with my father... not having one most my childhood, and most every father figure letting me down... it's just a huge bummer.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Onision said:

Ah! Yeah... I just have issues with my father... not having one most my childhood, and most every father figure letting me down... it's just a huge bummer.

I hope you're doing ok. 

I would never delete my account , I get interested in someone or something  I don't jump ship . I also never listen to haters . 🤣😂They are just pathetic ,so I just laugh at them.

• Love 1

18 hours ago, Onision said:

Oh gosh!! Especially with your father being... how he was... I can imagine that made it all the more triggering to have someone you look up to be so blatantly disrespectful of boundaries. 😧 I wish I could hug you, I totally get that kind of pain. For me it's my mum who's the toxic element, but the hurt is a lot of the same. You deserved (and still deserve) a better dad, and I am so sorry you didn't get that.

• Love 1

On 5/13/2019 at 7:56 PM, Onision said:

I relate. My dad was the same way.