PrePetrichor

Have you ever had a dream that happened again in your real life?

I have. Nothing crazy, just situations and conversations that I know I dreamed. Usually it’s an older dream too, never a recent one, so it takes a minute for me to go from “huh weird deja vu” to “wait tf up I dreamed this” 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Onryouji said:

I have. Nothing crazy, just situations and conversations that I know I dreamed. Usually it’s an older dream too, never a recent one, so it takes a minute for me to go from “huh weird deja vu” to “wait tf up I dreamed this” 

This is exactly how it feels for me. Sometimes, it's pictures of some point of view I will have eventually. They always happen, even if it is months later, and I usually recognize it's about to happen before it does. Whatever it is. 

PS. I hope this is how I respond. Still learning. 

Edited by PrePetrichor
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, PrePetrichor said:

This is exactly how it feels for me. Sometimes, it's pictures of some point of view I will have eventually. They always happen, even if it is months later, and I usually recognize it's about to happen before it does. Whatever it is. 

PS. I hope this is how I respond. Still learning. 

It’s always something really mundane for me, as well. Like a conversation about stupid S●●● at work or seeing some random person walk down the road. 

So strange. 

• Love 1