Sign in to follow this  
Tasch The Milf

On A Scale Of 1-10 What Do You Rate My Pic?

Posted (edited)

Hey Onision and Emo Charlie. My name is Tasch and I'm a new member here as well as quite a huge fangirl. I was wondering what number Onision would rate my cartoon profile pic of myself on a scale of 1-10. If it's anything bellow a 6. I think I'll then change it lol! by the way, I rate Onision's handsome flawless face as a google/10. A 9/10 on a rare bad day. Yes my profile pic is drawn very poorly I know, but what number would you give it? (also don't worry, I'm 44)

Edited by Tasch The Milf

3 hours ago, Emo Charlie said:

Your cartoon pic is a 3/10.

Dang! I was hoping for at least a 6. I guess I'll change it then and draw a better one. lol! thanks for your honest opinion Emo Charlie. I rate you as a 9/10.  

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 8:23 PM, Polaris9 said:

I'd have to give it a 2 or 3 as well, unfortunately.

The simple way she is drawn or the way she looks?

On 5/15/2019 at 6:25 PM, Tasch The Milf said:

Hey Onision and Emo Charlie. My name is Tasch and I'm a new member here as well as quite a huge fangirl. I was wondering what number Onision would rate my cartoon profile pic of myself on a scale of 1-10. If it's anything bellow a 6. I think I'll then change it lol! by the way, I rate Onision's handsome flawless face as a google/10. A 9/10 on a rare bad day. Yes my profile pic is drawn very poorly I know, but what number would you give it? (also don't worry, I'm 44)

7/10 for originality. I like how the neck is very long and bent to the side, like she got some attitude going 🙂 I like how the hair flows behind the neck as well, as if she was actually bobbing her head back and forth, again eluding to some 'tude. Eyes that are pretty evenly spaced both left and right, and the up and down, they are on the same line, lastly I like the big happy, but toothless mouth. If I was toothless, I too would have attitude! It makes me giggle!