Sign in to follow this  
Tasch The Milf

A Funny Parody Video Request For Onision

Hi Onision, would you make a parody video about a fat ugly bearded hipster looking fan of Strange Aeons  freaking out about you making fun of her ugly eyebrows? and make him act really cringey, mental and stupid like an SJW or Rod Danger? also point out that he's an ugly virgin too. That would be sooo funny! I would understand if you said no since it would be controversial though. But I'd love to hear your feedback about this.

• Shook 1

8 hours ago, Tasch The Milf said:

Hi Onision, would you make a parody video about a fat ugly bearded hipster looking fan of Strange Aeons  freaking out about you making fun of her ugly eyebrows? and make him act really cringey, mental and stupid like an SJW or Rod Danger? also point out that he's an ugly virgin too. That would be sooo funny! I would understand if you said no since it would be controversial though. But I'd love to hear your feedback about this.

Why would you encourage him to make fun of people? You're completely right - that would be controversial - but it would damage his reputation more. Not least when people with mental disorders who may be into Strange Aeons or whatever do actually exist. 

"ugly virgin"? "Tasch The Milf"? "mental and stupid like an SJW"? 

Dude, you need to stop your toxic behaviour and language - don't think for a second that your anonymous profile online won't come back to haunt you in the real world. Learn from someone who knows what they're talking about. Your behaviour reflects your internal state of mind, even if one is just trolling. 

I suffered for years because I couldn't control my urges and short term expediencies.

Listen to Jordan Peterson. Take responsibility for your life.

• Love 2

11 hours ago, Tasch The Milf said:

Focus on where you want to be... I don't want to be where whoever that person is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Onision said:

Focus on where you want to be... I don't want to be where whoever that person is.

Ok I understand then.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kiritsugu said:

Why would you encourage him to make fun of people? You're completely right - that would be controversial - but it would damage his reputation more. Not least when people with mental disorders who may be into Strange Aeons or whatever do actually exist. 

"ugly virgin"? "Tasch The Milf"? "mental and stupid like an SJW"? 

Dude, you need to stop your toxic behaviour and language - don't think for a second that your anonymous profile online won't come back to haunt you in the real world. Learn from someone who knows what they're talking about. Your behaviour reflects your internal state of mind, even if one is just trolling. 

I suffered for years because I couldn't control my urges and short term expediencies.

Listen to Jordan Peterson. Take responsibility for your life.

No I didn't try to get him haters.  I just wanted to see Strange Aeons get bashed some more because she keeps talking crap about him, she's an annoying hipster and her fans are so rude. I thought he might say yes because he used to bash his rivals back allot anyways. By the way, I'm not a dude.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Tasch The Milf said:

No I didn't try to get him haters.  I just wanted to see Strange Aeons get bashed some more because she keeps talking crap about him, she's an annoying hipster and her fans are so rude. I thought he might say yes because he used to bash his rivals back allot anyways.

I appreciate your friendly response greatly. 

I don't think that person should be bashed, but you do raise an interesting point how that person and their fans, if they are very rude, should be objectively called out by someone in the community. 

I think a critical, objective and civil analysis would be better than a bashing, basically. 

20 hours ago, Tasch The Milf said:

By the way, I'm not a dude.

Well, thank you for correcting me. I shall try to remember that in future, Tasch. 

• Like 1