Sign in to follow this  
Tasch The Milf

What Are Your Political Views?

What are your political views? you some type of conservative, some type of liberal or other? I'm a conservative libertarian.

independendant i guess .   i used to be more leftist and liberal  but the liberals have gone almost more right wing than the right in regards to certain things like outrage culture, political correctness, etc.   so... i just have my own opinions and they dont necessarily align with a particular party.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Tasch The Milf
      Hey Onision, I got a question for you. Were you always a liberal?
    • By Calixxia
      Hey there y'all,
      Quick question for you after a brief little intro -- I believe that there are only two biological genders (trans being vague middle ground bc they are transitioning from one to the other) and identify politically as a centrist who leans a little more so to the right (used to be more left when I was younger). I also am a non-denominational Christian who doesn't believe that church is what it used to be so I refuse to go.
      The thing is though, I understand and accept everyone equally. Fully equally. We are all human. I will respect pronouns and not treat anyone differently for their opinions on gender, politics, or religion.  However, I have found more and more people that will lash out at me because of my stances on any of these topics though. 'Don't believe in more than two genders? Are you even educated?' 'How can you lean more right while Trump is in office?' 'How can you claim to be a part of Christianity and not agree with all of the Bible or go to church?' etc. 
      So I guess my question is... 
      Why can't we all just respect each other? Why can't we find something to appreciate about everyone that we meet? Why do we have to be so innately judgemental?
      I guess that's a few questions. Looking for honest, heartfelt opinions though. Would love to hear from you all on this topic.  Or if you just want to leave a comment and tell me a bit about your views on gender, politics, or religion, please feel free. I am very interested in learning other viewpoints and maybe getting to know a few beautiful human beings. 🙂
      Thanks 💛
  • Topics